Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

what is causing my friends games to crash?

my friend has been trying to trouble shoot for months why his games would randomly just crash. We have ran superposition ran perfectly fine and also ran prime95 to stress cpu for 30mins and it was fine. He just replaced his whole rig everything besides his CPU (2700x) and Gpu (1650). And he still crashes he doesnt blue screen the games just crash he has reinstalled windows, optimized windows, debloated drivers, custom windows all this and nothing fixes it. right now were are thinking it could be the cpu but we are unclear. we get no message or anything it just closes! if you can help in anyway that would be great

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jedibrysen said:

my friend has been trying to trouble shoot for months why his games would randomly just crash. We have ran superposition ran perfectly fine and also ran prime95 to stress cpu for 30mins and it was fine. He just replaced his whole rig everything besides his CPU (2700x) and Gpu (1650). And he still crashes he doesnt blue screen the games just crash he has reinstalled windows, optimized windows, debloated drivers, custom windows all this and nothing fixes it. right now were are thinking it could be the cpu but we are unclear. we get no message or anything it just closes! if you can help in anyway that would be great

What is his RAM?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PreyAtLTT said:

What is his RAM?

Patriot Viper Steel 3733mhz, it has been crashing long before he got this ram like i said everything was swapped out except cpu and gpu

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jedibrysen said:

Patriot Viper Steel 3733mhz, it has been crashing long before he got this ram like i said everything was swapped out except cpu and gpu

I mean how large is it and is it single channel or dual?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jedibrysen said:

2x8gb

Hmm, its an uncommon cause. Have you updated the drivers?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PreyAtLTT said:

Hmm, its an uncommon cause. Have you updated the drivers?

i have done everything

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×