Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Monitor activity of multiple PCs over network

Hi everyone!
I've been looking for some kind of software that would allow me to monitor the activity of my PCs in my render farm over network.
I imagine it as some kind of table listing the computers in the first column, then CPU usage, then RAM usage, then Network usage, then CPU temperature, etc... all these things in a single place.

Is anybody aware of a program that would do that?

Thanks!

Vincent

At my workplace we use PRTG from paessler to monitor anything from power state to temps to component failures to resource usage.

It is not ''cheap'' if you surpass 100 sensors after the 30 day trail but depending the size of the farm it might be an option.

CPU:R7 2700X    Motherboard: asrock x470 taichi ultimate   RAM: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws-V 2X16GB    GPU: Gigabyte GTX1080TI gaming oc 11g   Case: Corsair 600Q Storage: 1TB Samsung 870(boot), samsung 850evo 500GB, 2TB Corsair MX500, WD 2TB black, WD 5TB black    PSU: Corsair AX860    CPU cooling: Corsair H105

We use zabbix to monitor our servers at my job, I don't know if it tracks temperature, but it does the rest and is free (you pay for support).

https://www.zabbix.com