About Android getting Malware

I don't even know how people get viruses on their devices at all. Just download apps from trusted sources and that's it. I have been using Android, possibly since 2012 and have not received a single virus lol, although I download a lot of programs from unreliable sources. If you can't use the operating system properly, then this is not reason to hate and make other people think that your Device can get infected with malware just by turning on your phone or watching a YouTube video. Because YOU are the cause of your OS infection. Not a manufacturer or developer. They gave you a working OS, and you infected it, it's your fault. Not theirs. Stop acting like an inexperienced user and get on with your life. Learn how to use the software correctly. smh.

Main: Intel i7-10700KF, RTX 3080 Ventus 3X OC, 16 GB 3900MHz CL15 B-Die, Windows 11 Pro

Third PC: Intel i5-10400F, RTX 2080 Super Gaming X Trio, 16GB 3000MHz Timitec, Windows 10 Pro

Second PC: Ryzen 7 2700, RTX 2070 Super STRIX, 16GB 3200MHz CL15, Windows 10 Pro

First PC: Intel i5-3570, GTX 1060 Windforce, 16GB G-Skill 1600MHz, Windows 10 Pro

Hmmm Laptop: Pentium M 1.6GHz, iGPU, 2 GB 800MHz DDR2, Windows 7 SP1

oh, ok

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

Who hurt you?

You seem really terribly angry at someone and now youre just posting a seemingly unprovoked rant.

Android is more susceptible to viruses than iOS is and people can rightfully complain about it.

Sure, most people won't encounter viruses, but for the people who aren't as careful, security measures do need to be there.

This is like complaining about seatbelts in a car because "I drive safely!". Well what about the apps around you that may get compromised?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

*** Thread locked ***

The tone of this thread is against our core values:

• ensure a friendly atmosphere to our visitors and forum members.
  • Encourage the freedom of expression and exchange of information in a mature and responsible manner.
  • "Don't be a dick" - Wil Wheaton.
  • "Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted.
  • Remember your audience; both present and future.

https://linustechtips.com/topic/965477-community-standards/

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv