Clocks Speeds Drop When I run Cinebench R23

I am having issues with my new PC. When I launch Cinebench R23 Multi Thread, clock speeds drop from 4650 to 4220 and voltage drops to 1.15 volts. No OC, everything is default. Only DOCP is enabled and I tried disabling it, no help there. In games like Cyberpunk 2077, cpu stays between 4550 - 4650. Basically when I launch cinebench, CPU is not bosting. I enabled PBO, clock speeds rised to 4450, but still not the advertised 4.7 Ghz. How can I fix this?

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X - GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 ULTRA - Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-I - Ram: Corsair Vengance LPX 16GB @3200Mhz - CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-L12S - PSU: Corsair SF600 Platinum - SSDs: WD Black SN750 500GB w/ EKWB Heatsink - Case: FormD T1

Laptop: 2020 M1 Macbook Air 8/256

Boost only refers to single core boost, sometimes a couple of cores. Cinebench is an all core load which will result in an all core speed closer to the base clock, not the boost clock.

3 minutes ago, glenalz81 said:

Boost only refers to single core boost, sometimes a couple of cores. Cinebench is an all core load which will result in an all core speed closer to the base clock, not the boost clock.

This, and also Cinebench R23 is running AVX instructions. In these instructions the CPU doesn't boost as high to begin with because they make your CPU run hotter. In cinebench it's normal to expect 4.1 - 4.2 GHz all-core speeds with this CPU. (I have the same)

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

9 minutes ago, glenalz81 said:

6 minutes ago, Stahlmann said:

This, and also Cinebench R23 is running AVX instructions. In these instructions the CPU doesn't boost as high to begin with because they make your CPU run hotter. In cinebench it's normal to expect 4.1 - 4.2 GHz all-core speeds with this CPU. (I have the same)

Ahh I feel stupid now, thanks for the information!

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X - GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 ULTRA - Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-I - Ram: Corsair Vengance LPX 16GB @3200Mhz - CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-L12S - PSU: Corsair SF600 Platinum - SSDs: WD Black SN750 500GB w/ EKWB Heatsink - Case: FormD T1

Laptop: 2020 M1 Macbook Air 8/256