Asus Dual 3060ti making a random rattle sound every so often?

Geckolord

I got my hands on this 3060ti not too long ago and everything was working great for a few days. But then it started making this rattling sound. At first I thought something must be caught in the fans but nothing is there. I know for a fact its the GPU as I changed out the CPU fan (was doing anythings to get rid of stock) and its still there. Any idea how to get rid of it? Ive tried updating everything, reinstalling drivers, etc. 

Nothing sounds out of the ordinary unless im mistaking background noise for the problem. Is it all through the video or only at a certain second?

OUTDATED JAN 2021 ===========> Check out my pc building guide! might be useful tho

It's great for planning new builds, getting a reference on where to start, or seeing what you need to play what games.

It also shows what I recommend for upgrading your stuff!

cpu - ryzen 5 3600

gpu - gtx 1070

ram - (2x8) 3200mhz

ssd - 970 evo plus 500gb

ssd2 - 860 qvo 1tb

mobo - asrock b450m hdv r4.0

psu - evga b5 550w bronze

26 minutes ago, Geckolord said:

I got my hands on this 3060ti not too long ago and everything was working great for a few days. But then it started making this rattling sound. At first I thought something must be caught in the fans but nothing is there. I know for a fact its the GPU as I changed out the CPU fan (was doing anythings to get rid of stock) and its still there. Any idea how to get rid of it? Ive tried updating everything, reinstalling drivers, etc. 

I have a similar noise happen on my 1060, not sure if it is the same issue, but when the fans go from idle and start to ramp up they make a similar rattle noise. What's the fan speed and temps when it happens? You could also set your fans to a static rate and see if it still happens too. If it is that, there's not much you can do about it that I know about except always having the fans at a constant speed / changing the fan curve.

Main System: Ryzen 7 5800x | Asus Strix B550A | 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz CL14 | GTX 1080 | Fedora 36

Server: Ryzen 7 2700x | Asus Strix B450-F | 32GB DDR4 2400Mhz | GTX 1060 6GB | Unraid 6.10.3

Laptop: Intel i5 4200u | 12GB DDR3 1333Mhz | GT 740m | Windows 10

Mobile: iPhone 13 Mini | 128GB // Poco X3 NFC | 128GB

41 minutes ago, richodude said:

Nothing sounds out of the ordinary unless im mistaking background noise for the problem. Is it all through the video or only at a certain second?

Its only in the beginning.  Its that sound where theres a rattle, bump, stutter, etc. The video did not pick up how loud it truly is but with the panel on and with headphones on  I can clearly hear it. Its getting really annoying for me.

-> Moved to Troubleshooting

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv