Can't get your Hands on the Next Gen Consoles ? - At least you can now buy the perfect furniture for it from Ikea

soldier_ph

Summary

The Swedish furniture house has something in store for all Console Enthusiasts: The Perfect furniture with the right spacings thanks to true to size Cardboard dummies of the Xbox Series X and Playstation 5.

Photo

Wlqthkm3rRQ0t7BH.jpg.2b7ade3386a39cdb929062bc80d09d95.jpg

Quotes

Ikea has created some new PS5 and Xbox Series X shaped enclosures to help customers find suitable Ikea products to house them. These placeholder game console boxes come with some clever comments including; "Which IKEA media storage unit will be able to fit my new, meme-ishly oversized, game console?" on the PS5. These fake consoles include dimensions that help when looking for suitable media cabinets to store the consoles.

My thoughts

This is quite the genius move from Ikea indeed. At least you can lay your Hands (pls disinfect them first) on Cardboard dummies of the Next Gen Consoles which are getting scalped to death right now and buy the perfect media center for them. Let's hope Ikea furniture isn't getting scalped next. Mods feel free to move this post to General Discussion if this story isn't suited for the Tech News Thread.

Sources

TechPowerUp

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

"Which IKEA media storage will be able to fit my new, meme-ishly oversizes console?"

Yes

please quote me or tag me @wall03 so i can see your response

motherboard buying guide      psu buying guide      pc building guide     privacy guide

ltt meme thread

folding at home stats

pc:

RAM: 16GB DDR4-3200 CL-16

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.6GHz

SSD: 256GB SP

GPU: Radeon RX 570 8GB OC

Cinebench R23 score: 9097 (multi) 1236 (single)

don't some things look better when they are lowercase?

-wall03

hello dark mode users

goodbye light mode users

I feel proud of being Swedish, I can see where a series x would fit in my room

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

PS5 is a tall boi

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Haha, nice. Love the measurements. 

But just the idea of people touching those to fit them on various furniture... Gonna get a lot of people infected with Covid.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Want a custom cabinet to fit your PS5? Stack some concrete blocks and put on it a plank of wood. Its called postmodern design and people pay thousands for it.

On 1/6/2021 at 4:24 AM, DildorTheDecent said:

PS5 is a tall boi

you know those slime thingies where when you squeeze them they get thinner but taller. Thats the shape difference between the Xbox and PS

✨FNIGE✨

1 hour ago, valdyrgramr said:

I'm part Swede, but we can go raid some scalpers together like our ancestors.  I'm Rus Swede(also Slavic from this side), but you're probably Geat or one of the other main 3 from the South heritage wise.

I was thinking of posting this after this thread popped up. Seems appropriate. 

10 hours ago, valdyrgramr said:

I'm part Swede, but we can go raid some scalpers together like our ancestors.  I'm Rus Swede(also Slavic from this side), but you're probably Geat or one of the other main 3 from the South heritage wise.

I’m partialy from finland

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

On 1/5/2021 at 10:53 AM, Downkey said:

Next thing you know we will get RTX 3080 couch cushions.

@LinusTech, could we have 3080 FE pillows next?

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler