Need urgent help pls, BlueTooth is not at all usable.

CaptA380

I have an Acer Nitro 5, as usual I was attending my online classes and out of nowhere my wireless earphones stops working. I found that bluetooth has been disconnected and when I tried to reconnect the bluetooth icon was missing in the control panel. I can't use my wireless earphones anymore please help as I have classes all day. Without earphones it is very difficult.

Some screenshots of control panel, troubleshooting results, BlueTooth setting in Settings.
Things I did to fix - Troubleshooting sound and bluetoohth devices, reinstall BlueTooth driver, Disable and re-enable drivers, tried Normal Startup in system configuration, restarting laptop but nothing worked 😕image.png.d6ae8263cee3ba015b6f50fa9ed310d6.png 
image.png.3c0d09e40028f04301b6bce1a258703c.png

image.png

Go to device manager and remove driver. Restart. If still not working - bluetoth is probably dead.

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

4 minutes ago, DoctorNick said:

Go to device manager and remove driver. Restart. If still not working - bluetoth is probably dead.

Yeah I did it. It's dead???????😨😨😨

8 minutes ago, DoctorNick said:

Thank you so much!!!!!!!! I tried again and it worked like a charm, thank you again!!!
❤️❤️