I spilled water on my Logitech G512 Carbon tactile and now half of the RGB light is off but all key works perfectly

Gading155

so after spilled some water on my keyboard, i know this is stupid but i swear i was in a hurry and busy with school so i only wiped the water above the keycaps and tip it a little bit then continue working with my assignments after some hours i realized that some RGB didn't lit up. :/ pls help, i already put my keyboard upside down now and unplug it

if something is fried it's fried.

and they are not waterproof? aaaaaa

if its still working between the switches and MB inside of your keyboard, you might do fine when it dries and the damage is more or less done.

then plug it in to see how it is.

you should always wait for the spill to completely dry before using it again. Usually a few days or you could take the keys off and give it a good wiping. You still might wanna wait after that. Not sure if there is permanent damage but you could always give it the ol' bitchslap test to see if it works again

OUTDATED JAN 2021 ===========> Check out my pc building guide! might be useful tho

It's great for planning new builds, getting a reference on where to start, or seeing what you need to play what games.

It also shows what I recommend for upgrading your stuff!

cpu - ryzen 5 3600

gpu - gtx 1070

ram - (2x8) 3200mhz

ssd - 970 evo plus 500gb

ssd2 - 860 qvo 1tb

mobo - asrock b450m hdv r4.0

psu - evga b5 550w bronze

6 minutes ago, Gading155 said:

pls help

There is nothing to help you with. You went and did the stupid thing and now you will have to wait a day or two for the keyboard to dry and then see if it works or if you broke it by plugging it in when it was still wet.

Put it in a dry place, then wait a day or two, then try. If no worky, take a look in the mirror.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

1 minute ago, WereCatf said:

If no worky, take a look in the mirror.

rude but hilarious 

OUTDATED JAN 2021 ===========> Check out my pc building guide! might be useful tho

It's great for planning new builds, getting a reference on where to start, or seeing what you need to play what games.

It also shows what I recommend for upgrading your stuff!

cpu - ryzen 5 3600

gpu - gtx 1070

ram - (2x8) 3200mhz

ssd - 970 evo plus 500gb

ssd2 - 860 qvo 1tb

mobo - asrock b450m hdv r4.0

psu - evga b5 550w bronze