i think i got hacked on omegle

Someone sent me a screen shot of my self on discord today spamming messages telling me to kill myself, he also spammed photos of me that i recognized from when i was on omegle a few days ago, the. he join a server that im in with all my friends and starts saying that hes one of my friends and brings up all the personal stuff that i had talked about to that friend so i banned him from the server, and then he started messaging me from that friends acc saying that he wasnt lying and that it was him and stuff, (i think that he just hyjacked that acc) but then he started bringing up servers that i got banned from and stuff, and stuff that only i would know about, and now im scared (i just banned my friends acc from that server). how did he find my discord acc and know about the servers that ive been banned from and stuff.

Edited by FalconHeist89

46 minutes ago, FalconHeist89 said:

Someone sent me a screen shot of my self on discord today spamming messages telling me to kill myself, he also spammed photos of me that i recognized from when i was on omegle a few days ago, the. he join a server that im in with all my friends and starts saying that hes one of my friends and brings up all the personal stuff that i had talked about to that friend so i banned him from the server, and then he started messaging me from that friends acc saying that he wasnt lying and that it was him and stuff, (i think that he just hyjacked that acc) but then he started bringing up servers that i got banned from and stuff, and stuff that only i would know about, and now im scared (i just banned my friends acc from that server). how did he find my discord acc and know about the servers that ive been banned from and stuff.

Your best bet is to contact the authorities in this matter, unfortunately there is not much we can do to help you with this.

Not knowing where you are from [Country] it may depend on what authority you will want to call.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

While people online can say and do a lot of bullsh*t, one should take threats like that more seriously. Like the comment above suggests.

It can sometimes be hard to know online if people are joking or not, but since that is how they have acted it should be treated like a personal threat like if the same was done in IRL.

-> Moved to Programs, Apps and Websites

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv