Just looking to play anything casually

Totally Rad Llama

Looking to make friends playing stuff on Steam casually. I'm rather lonely around these times and have no one I know to play with. Mainly I play games single player but I'm looking to branch out so any suggestions are appreciated especially for chill games (not too competitive). To play multiplayer I have games like Terraria, Borderlands, and Rocket League, but I really want some better options I just don't know what's good to play with friends. Well anyways; add me on Steam if you wanna do the same.

roblox. you think im trolling but it can actually be really fun. just find your own way to enjoy it

OUTDATED JAN 2021 ===========> Check out my pc building guide! might be useful tho

It's great for planning new builds, getting a reference on where to start, or seeing what you need to play what games.

It also shows what I recommend for upgrading your stuff!

cpu - ryzen 5 3600

gpu - gtx 1070

ram - (2x8) 3200mhz

ssd - 970 evo plus 500gb

ssd2 - 860 qvo 1tb

mobo - asrock b450m hdv r4.0

psu - evga b5 550w bronze

Mindustry - best 5 bucks spent for a game.

It's basically a Factorio with simplified mechanics and mining places won't dry up.

I edit my posts more often than not

call me weird but 99% of the time when i play cold war or rocket league im playing casually lol

8 minutes ago, richodude said:

roblox.

roblox at 4 am is the most toxic game i have ever played lmao, but its always a welcomed option
---
best unique and casual game thats also multiplayer that i can think of is no mans sky 

Ah, remembered another absolutelly casual game - Islanders 

Now only 2,5€ at Steam 🧐:/

I edit my posts more often than not

38 minutes ago, richodude said:

roblox. you think im trolling but it can actually be really fun. just find your own way to enjoy it

lol I kinda think you're trolling but I've never actually tried it. I'll have to give it a shot, thanks

38 minutes ago, Tan3l6 said:

Mindustry - best 5 bucks spent for a game.

It's basically a Factorio with simplified mechanics and mining places won't dry up.

I've been wanting to try Factorio for a while, but I just looked up Mindustry and that looks more up my alley. I like tower defence, the kind of game you can sort of pay attention to a video simultaneously to.

32 minutes ago, Tan3l6 said:

Ah, remembered another absolutelly casual game - Islanders 

Now only 2,5€ at Steam 🧐:/

ey thank you for the suggestion, Islanders actually looks pretty fun considering the price