Non-gaming gaming laptop

I'm looking a laptop that has a 2060 or better but I dont want a "gaming" laptop with rgb everything and other gimmicks. If possible I would like somthing similar in thinness to an ultrabook but I'm noy shure if this is possible due to cooling restrictions. I really like the xps 17 configured with a 2060 but its over my budget. I would prefer to spend less than 1,200USD but I can strech to 1,500USD if there is a compelling reason to do so.

Edit: I posted this in the wrong thread my bad.

Edited by kucharczykt

2 minutes ago, kucharczykt said:

Edit: I posted this in the wrong thread my bad.

mods will move it for you

2 minutes ago, kucharczykt said:

I'm looking a laptop that has a 2060 or better but I dont want a "gaming" laptop with rgb everything and other gimmicks. If possible I would like somthing similar in thinness to an ultrabook but I'm noy shure if this is possible due to cooling restrictions. I really like the xps 17 configured with a 2060 but its over my budget. I would prefer to spend less than 1,200USD but I can strech to 1,500USD if there is a compelling reason to do so.

newegg has a section for gaming laptops, have a look at models with suitably sized SSDs (definitely avoid anything with a hard drive)

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

5 hours ago, The Torrent said:

What will its use case be?

A little bit of evereything. 3D modeling and rendering, 2d drawing and animation, video and photo editing, esports titles, and writing. The things I know I will continue to do long term is esports gaming, editing, 2d art and writing. Because I don't do any intensive gaming I was still considering the xps 15 and I even thought about an m1 mac mini.