image.png.97acabe4305f789b23bf78deab131710.png

What did you expect to happen?

This:

image.png.24d160e32b8fa03b369f52e42d7e0b16.png

Link to a page where it happened, if applicable: 

https://linustechtips.com/forum/6-general-discussion/

Screenshots of the issue, if applicable: 

See above

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

pythonmegapixel

into tech, public transport and architecture // amateur programmer // youtuber // beginner photographer

Thanks for reading all this by the way!

By the way, my desktop is a docked laptop. Get over it, No seriously, I have an exterrnal monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, ethernet and cooling fans all connected. Using it feels no different to a desktop, it works for several hours if the power goes out, and disconnecting just a few cables gives me something I can take on the go. There's enough power for all games I play and it even copes with basic (and some not-so-basic) video editing. Give it a go - you might just love it.

Just now, pythonmegapixel said:

Browser, version and OS: Firefox 84 for Linux

What happened?

This:

image.png.97acabe4305f789b23bf78deab131710.png

What did you expect to happen?

This:

image.png.24d160e32b8fa03b369f52e42d7e0b16.png

Link to a page where it happened, if applicable: 

https://linustechtips.com/forum/6-general-discussion/

Screenshots of the issue, if applicable: 

See above

Even if you refresh the page ?

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Just now, givingtnt said:

Even if you refresh the page ?

Persisted after refreshing once, disappeared after refreshing twice.

This isn't really a bug I expect huge amounts of investigation to go into; I'm just curious to know how it happened.

pythonmegapixel

into tech, public transport and architecture // amateur programmer // youtuber // beginner photographer

Thanks for reading all this by the way!

By the way, my desktop is a docked laptop. Get over it, No seriously, I have an exterrnal monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, ethernet and cooling fans all connected. Using it feels no different to a desktop, it works for several hours if the power goes out, and disconnecting just a few cables gives me something I can take on the go. There's enough power for all games I play and it even copes with basic (and some not-so-basic) video editing. Give it a go - you might just love it.

This happens because the topic is created momentarily before the posts, and the reply count is calculated as numPosts - 1, so the widget just happened to render in the moment where numPosts is 0. The widget gets cached, which is why it persisted after a refresh and why multiple people saw it.

HTTP/2 203