Pc parts what should do

Leod30 Games
Go to solution Solved by somer4ndo,

OK, this is the final build, I went a little over budget, but prices are higher than normal right now, and at this price point, I don't believe 23 pounds to be too bad, though budget cuts can certainly be made.

Budget (including currency): £2000

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: streaming and gta5

Other details I already have an m.2 sad and 4tb hdd 

I would need Amazon only please :) 

very sad m.2.

You could go by the build linus did in his LTT video for about 1000$, or so I think it was?

Just do some changes in CPU and maybe higher GPU, and a different depending on what you like/want. (would be good to have a case with decent/good airflow though)Also put some backup of your HDD or if not both could be something else to have.

Like a build based around Ryzen 5000 series, and they help a bit with streaming and gaming.

25 minutes ago, Quackers101 said:

very sad m.2.

You could go by the build linus did in his LTT video for about 1000$, or so I think it was?

Just do some changes in CPU and maybe higher GPU, and a different depending on what you like/want. (would be good to have a case with decent/good airflow though)Also put some backup of your HDD or if not both could be something else to have.

Like a build based around Ryzen 5000 series, and they help a bit with streaming and gaming.

What video is it and will the parts be on Amazon ? 

Here is a general guideline for what I'd get for 2k British pounds, this is not exactly the only amazon thing, but I'll update it to be amazon only in a little bit.

Edit: AH, just noticed the "already have m.2 and HDD" bit, I'll need to update without those too.

4 minutes ago, Leod30 Games said:

What video is it and will the parts be on Amazon ? 

the 2nd to 3rd video they did on main channel.

I think most should be there, don't know if the price is good on there.

or as above comment.

although he go with a stronger CPU, when you might want a stronger GPU for games?

OK, this is the final build, I went a little over budget, but prices are higher than normal right now, and at this price point, I don't believe 23 pounds to be too bad, though budget cuts can certainly be made.