Trying to buy myself a 1440p|g-sync|144hz+|1ms Monitor.

Evvii

I've been searching a lot to buy a good rated/reviewed 1440p Monitor. Does anyone have any recommendations? The one I've got my eye on which I saw on a website when I googled "Top 10 1440p monitors" is the Viewsonic Elite XG270QG. 

Does anyone have/has heard great responses about this monitor? It basically has everything I want. 

1440p Nano IPS

G-Sync

144hz+

1ms 

HDR (Might not make use of HDR as much, but if ima spend 500+ on a monitor. Might as well get the best I can get / has all the features etc.

etc.

Budget is around 500-600$.

New monitors im looking into: 

• Asus PG329Q 32inch. - A little over my budget but would get it if its good. Plus, 32inch coming from a 24inch is gonna be huge. Maybe easier or more friendly playing on my controller when I play games. (Resident evil, console-like games).
  • Gigabyte Aorus FI27Q-P 27inch. - Taken note from a comment. Looks like a really good monitor. 

This is me coming from a old Asus vg248qe. This current monitor only is 1080p, 1ms, and 144hz. So switching to a nicer resolution like 1440p, with g-sync is gonna be a blast I hope.

I have the Aorus FI27Q and it is rated high by most tech youtubers and rtings.com. I love it!

37 minutes ago, The_Vaccine said:

I would highly recommend watching HardwareUnboxed reviews. they are very detailed and will give you all the information you need.

Thanks, yes. I did take a look. But alot of it is techy and when it comes to all the specs or in-depth he does, i dont understand lol. As long as it looks good, and has the features then im good. xD.

15 minutes ago, Hammtastic said:

I have the Aorus FI27Q and it is rated high by most tech youtubers and rtings.com. I love it!

Oof, looks like an amazing monitor. But 1.2k$. I don't know. Kinda expensive. ** I edited my post and added a budget. xD. 

Is it the Gigabyte FI27Q-P 27? Also, wow. Just watched a hardware video of it. It was originally 600$. wtf. lol. On newegg its almost 600$. So nvm about the 1.3k $$. Guessing amazon is just pricing it super high.

17 hours ago, Evvii said:

Thanks, yes. I did take a look. But alot of it is techy and when it comes to all the specs or in-depth he does, i dont understand lol. As long as it looks good, and has the features then im good. xD.

seems daunting at first but its not that complicated. 

The reason I told you to look at those reviews is because for monitors, the marketing is a scam. when they say "1ms" its not actually 1ms. 

I have linked a video below that should hopefully explain it more. if you do not understand anything, feel free to ask. 

HardwareUnboxed Monitor Reviews Explanation

20 hours ago, Evvii said:

Oof, looks like an amazing monitor. But 1.2k$. I don't know. Kinda expensive. ** I edited my post and added a budget. xD. 

Is it the Gigabyte FI27Q-P 27? Also, wow. Just watched a hardware video of it. It was originally 600$. wtf. lol. On newegg its almost 600$. So nvm about the 1.3k $$. Guessing amazon is just pricing it super high.

Yeah, I bought it for $500 off Amazon about 4 or 5 months ago. Prices must've jumped.