Found some kind of moisture on my AMD Wraith Prism cooler

Hey guys once again! Today I have noticed some kind of a moisture on my Wraith Prism cooler, right under the fan on the black plastic. It wasn't that much, it was like a drop of something. I think that it could be oil from the fan, because when I wiped the moisture, it would make the area where I whiped shiny/greasy. I didn't found any kind of moisture in my other fans in my PC, so I think it's something to do with the cooler and not my room where the PC is.

I would be glad to hear from you guys.

Also can I ask something about cleaning the fans. Can I move them clockwise or counterclockwise when cleaning them with something like a cotton swab. I heard that blowing them with an air compressor could damage them, but I think just moving them a bit couldn't damage them at all.

Dont do anything. If its not broken dont fix it. You though might need help with your OCD.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

31 minutes ago, RockiNeedsTechTipa said:

Hey guys once again! Today I have noticed some kind of a moisture on my Wraith Prism cooler, right under the fan on the black plastic. It wasn't that much, it was like a drop of something. I think that it could be oil from the fan, because when I wiped the moisture, it would make the area where I whiped shiny/greasy. I didn't found any kind of moisture in my other fans in my PC, so I think it's something to do with the cooler and not my room where the PC is.

I would be glad to hear from you guys.

Also can I ask something about cleaning the fans. Can I move them clockwise or counterclockwise when cleaning them with something like a cotton swab. I heard that blowing them with an air compressor could damage them, but I think just moving them a bit couldn't damage them at all.

Could be oil from one of fans. It would indicate a worn out bearing or a broken seal, both reasons to replace the cooler. Spinning the fan counter clockwise or by hand does not damage it. You can spin the motor too fast with a strong vacuum but usually those fans can spin up to 3 or even 4000 rpms, so I would not worry about it. What works best in my experience is to use one of those soft fluffy dust wipers. 

2 hours ago, Applefreak said:

Could be oil from one of fans. It would indicate a worn out bearing or a broken seal, both reasons to replace the cooler. Spinning the fan counter clockwise or by hand does not damage it. You can spin the motor too fast with a strong vacuum but usually those fans can spin up to 3 or even 4000 rpms, so I would not worry about it. What works best in my experience is to use one of those soft fluffy dust wipers. 

Thank you for the reply. Is there another way to find out if the bearing is worn out or broken, like by looking at it or hearing a certain noise from the fan. I think I should contact AMD about this somehow. I'll also let you guys know if this liquid will appear again.

53 minutes ago, RockiNeedsTechTipa said:

Thank you for the reply. Is there another way to find out if the bearing is worn out or broken, like by looking at it or hearing a certain noise from the fan. I think I should contact AMD about this somehow. I'll also let you guys know if this liquid will appear again.

At some point the fan will make a noise, before that happens it is really hard to tell. I would not waste time sending the cooler in for replacement. You can get aftermarket coolers for very little money that will actually perform better. 

4 hours ago, Applefreak said:

At some point the fan will make a noise, before that happens it is really hard to tell. I would not waste time sending the cooler in for replacement. You can get aftermarket coolers for very little money that will actually perform better. 

I was actually thinking about getting an AiO sometime in the future, like sometime next year. Now I really don't know if I should wait a bit and use the Wraith Prism cooler or if I should order one ass soon as possible. I was looking at Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240 and Corsair's h100i. I was also thinking about Cooler Master's MasterLiquid v2, but I heard some bad things about that cooler. The Arctic's cooler is just below 100 euros while the Corsair's is 150.