Game Starts Stuttering After Playing for a While

I'm playing Call of Duty Advanced Warfare. I'm getting an average of 90-140 FPS on Ultra settings. However after playing for a while the game starts stuttering like crazy, something that i would explain as "Frame Lag".

If i restart the mission, the stuttering will go away but then it will come back after several minutes of gameplay.

Here is the footage of what's happening: (pay special attention to 3:30)

GPU: RTX 2070 Super

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600

RAM: 16GB

G-Sync Compatible: ON

Check temps and what load %s

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

1 hour ago, Pessut said:

I'm playing Call of Duty Advanced Warfare. I'm getting an average of 90-140 FPS on Ultra settings. However after playing for a while the game starts stuttering like crazy, something that i would explain as "Frame Lag".

If i restart the mission, the stuttering will go away but then it will come back after several minutes of gameplay.

Please double check RAM is in correct slots (It's weirder than you think) because some boards, use 1,2,3,4 and some use 1,3,2,4, best to check your manual and just resuss they are correctly installed.
Also noticed your BIOS boot post,.. 8seconds to 14seconds isn't that bad, it could very well need a bios update if its still trying to detect memory properly on each boot as opposed to finding and holding steady each time.. (needs further investigation)
Suss if you need a Motherboard Bios update if not the RAM.

Background tasks at the time? (Do you pause Windows updates?)

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

3 hours ago, SkilledRebuilds said:

Please double check RAM is in correct slots (It's weirder than you think) because some boards, use 1,2,3,4 and some use 1,3,2,4, best to check your manual and just resuss they are correctly installed.
Also noticed your BIOS boot post,.. 8seconds to 14seconds isn't that bad, it could very well need a bios update if its still trying to detect memory properly on each boot as opposed to finding and holding steady each time.. (needs further investigation)
Suss if you need a Motherboard Bios update if not the RAM.

Background tasks at the time? (Do you pause Windows updates?)

There are no background tasks. There is one thing though. I've recently updated to the latest BIOS for my motherboard which is actually in BETA. Could that be the problem in any way?

4 hours ago, Pessut said:

There are no background tasks. There is one thing though. I've recently updated to the latest BIOS for my motherboard which is actually in BETA. Could that be the problem in any way?

Depends board to board, I've had awesome beta bio's on some boards that were fastest of the bunch in regards to boot times and such things..
I'd be sussing the percentages or temps for the CPU/GPU using HWInfo or Monitoring software you may already have installed in the background while you play.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

• 2 months later...
On 12/25/2020 at 12:08 AM, Pessut said:

I have had similar experience with this game but the stuttering occurs after playing for an hour and a half.

It doesn't happen with any other game but recently while playing modern warfare 2 remaster campaign it happened again(I was playing for 2 hours straight).

I rarely play for that much of time so it could be two things. Either my laptop is throttling or it's an issue with the game engine.

Anyway, does the stuttering happens with any other game or is it exclusive to this one for you ?