Who would you want to be the successor CEO?

Who would you vote?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who‽

• Nick light
    • Dennis liao
    • Riley
    • James
    • Jake tivy
    • Brandon lee
    • Colton potter
    • Tyler curry
    • Clarence long German last name
    • Jon Martin
    • Taran
    • Peele Gustav
    • Janice
    • Edzel
    • Jono tan
    • Anthony
    • Alex
    • Luke
    • One of the other people

If tomorrow Linus woke up to his parents telling him he spent too much time on the dang computer and grounded him for life, and LMG allowed the community to vote for the next CEO/Face of LMG, who would you pick? 

Personally, I'm team james all the way. 

Absolutely Anthony, someone who is actually focused on giving us a full rundown with facts and knowledge. It would probably kill off the majority of the brand though, as LTT is entertainment focused.

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

#hiremadison /s

Yvonne isn't an option? Then Nick Light, followed maybe by Edzel.

I hope this isn't for another LTT fanfic... 

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

2 hours ago, Spotty said:

#hiremadison /s

Yvonne isn't an option? Then Nick Light, followed maybe by Edzel.

I hope this isn't for another LTT fanfic... 

I was hoping people would be less serious and be like picking the favorite personality as opposed to the smartest business person. 

Thus far everyone is like "well to keep the company in business..."

Just now, fpo said:

I was hoping people would be less serious and be like picking the favorite personality as opposed to the smartest business person. 

Thus far everyone is like "well to keep the company in business..."

Oh, we're meant to be memeing it up? Well in that case I retract my /s from my previous post. #MadisonforCEO

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Just now, Spotty said:

Oh, we're meant to be memeing it up? Well in that case I retract my /s from my previous post. #MadisonforCEO

As for the fan fic... 

It's too late, I've got one in mind. 

5 minutes ago, Spotty said:

bruh

Spoiler

image.png.235efa56874e3dd4051bae5126c6a623.png

too late now, whoever locked it is <removed by stuff>

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

Considering being a CEO is more than just knowing about computers...

Eh, I'd say Luke. He's basically a co-founder so best fit for the job.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

12 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

Their videographer. Lord knows he's useless behind the camera, let's see how good he is in front of it.

But CEO is also a behind-the-camera job. 

>Dennis

The company would die within the hour if Dennis was in control.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Who should be the next CEO?
The guy from Secret Shopper #2 who was excited about getting bacon scented face masks. He was my favorite character from that series.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

18 minutes ago, minibois said:

Who should be the next CEO?
The guy from Secret Shopper #2 who was excited about getting bacon scented face masks. He was my favorite character from that series.

Maybe LMG should be bought out by Dell. New video every day about extended warranty services and how you can finance a PC.

15 minutes ago, Spotty said:

Maybe LMG should be bought out by Dell. New video every day about extended warranty services and how you can finance a PC.

untitled

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

2 hours ago, SpaceGhostC2C said:

But CEO is also a behind-the-camera job. 

Well shit, then I guess I'll have to take over...

The videography part anyway, I can hold a camera steady while focus pulling.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Definitely Luke.

Max...

Hah. Luke... Or Anthony. But Luke.

Though, if Anthony took over, then technically, it would just turn into a slightly different, bigger... Gamers Nexus. o.x They would compete to see who could have the most charts per video...

"Don't fall down the hole!" ~James, 2022

"If you have a monitor, look at that monitor with your eyeballs." ~ Jake, 2022