Oveclocking an i5 10400f

Hey , so I have an i5 10400f and I want to change the core ration from 29 to 43 but I do not know if it is possible on a b460m pro4 board from asrock. I have searched for like a month for a solution on how to get 4.3 Ghz  but my best was 4.0ghz when I enabled a setting called speedtemp something.Can you guys help me? 

18 minutes ago, NikitaSch said:

Hey , so I have an i5 10400f and I want to change the core ration from 29 to 43 but I do not know if it is possible on a b460m pro4 board from asrock. I have searched for like a month for a solution on how to get 4.3 Ghz  but my best was 4.0ghz when I enabled a setting called speedtemp something.Can you guys help me? 

first, your motherboards chipset doesnt support overclocking, second, you cant overclock intel processors ending with "f" and to overclock, you will need to have a intel processor ending with "K" or any amd processor..

hey! i know to use a computer

You cant overclock an intel processor if it dosent end with "K" like i5 10600k and the motherboard should support overclocking!

6 minutes ago, hirusha.adikari said:

first, your motherboards chipset doesnt support overclocking, second, you cant overclock intel processors ending with "f" and to overclock, you will need to have a intel processor ending with "K" or any amd processor..

Sorry , I meant to change the core ratio from 29 to 43 

1 minute ago, Omar.B said:

You cant overclock an intel processor if it dosent end with "K" like i5 10600k and the motherboard should support overclocking!

I meant to change the core ratio from 29 to 43