Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Are we ever going to see the review of the M1 macs in LTT?

Go to solution Solved by Kilrah,
6 hours ago, Hakemon said:

The videos they linked were literally reviews on M1 Mac's, which is *ahem* exactly what you asked for.

Only the mac mini one was a review. The other 2 are shortcircuit unboxings/first impressions, not reviews.

It's been a long time since the M1 macs arrived at LTT, is there a reason why the review has been delayed so much? Is there even going to be a review?

Thanks!

Sold my build..

PSU Tier List Thread

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

"White Ice"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | EVGA RTX 2080ti | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-16-36 3600mhz | Custom Water Cooling Loop | 1tb Samsung 970 Evo

2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | 2x 3tb Seagate Drive | Fractal Design Meshify S2 |  EVGA G2 750w PSU | 3x Corsair LL140 | 3x Corsair LL120

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 32gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x | EVGA GTX 1060 3gb | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Review of the laptops has been on floatplane for a few days, so should come to YT soonish

F@H
Desktop: i7-5960X 4.4GHz, Noctua NH-D14, ASUS Rampage V, 32GB, RTX3080, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Thermaltake Overseer RX1, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Dell XPS 2 in 1 2019, 32GB, 1TB, 4K

GPD Win 2

29 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

[A BUNCH OF RELEVANT YT IMBEDS]

Lol beat me to the punch, saw the title in the sidebar and showed up to do the same. 

1 hour ago, Skiiwee29 said:

1 hour ago, thermalgoop said:

Lol beat me to the punch, saw the title in the sidebar and showed up to do the same. 

Not very smart uh? Clearly this videos are not what I was asking for. But don't worry, another user mentioned that the video is already in floatplane so it should get to yt soon.

Sold my build..

2 hours ago, dbcooper said:

It's been a long time since the M1 macs arrived at LTT, is there a reason why the review has been delayed so much? Is there even going to be a review?

Thanks!

Given they don't get them before launch, and they have a ton of videos in their pipeline, I wouldn't necessarily call it delayed compared to the other videos they released. But as stated, should be on Youtube shortly.

1 hour ago, dbcooper said:

Not very smart uh? Clearly this videos are not what I was asking for. But don't worry, another user mentioned that the video is already in floatplane so it should get to yt soon.

The third video is literally his LTT channel video with the M1 Mac. So, uh, are you very smart, uh?

These are literally what you asked for.  /r/choosingbegger type response here, wow.  The videos they linked were literally reviews on M1 Mac's, which is *ahem* exactly what you asked for.

CPU: AMD FX-8320 @ 4.3GHz       RAM: HyperX Fury 32GB DDR3

GPU: Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti 4GB             Keyboard: IBM XT Model F

He literally linked an LTT review of the M1 Mini lmao

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Xeon X5650 OC'd to 4.2GHz @ 1.35V (courtesy of @XR6)Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X58 RAM: 6x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws X GPU: Asus RX 570 Strix Storage: 512GB Samsung 850 Pro and 1TB WD Blue PSU: EVGA 600B Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: H100i V2, be quiet! Pure Wings 2 (two intake, two exhausting through radiator) Monitor: 3x Dell P2210 on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: It changes, but usually Focus FK-9000 Mousepad: Steelseries QcK XL Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and MEE M6 Pro

"If you don't measure things, it's not engineering; it's art." - Jack Ganssle

🏳️‍🌈

2 hours ago, dbcooper said:

You could try to not be so condescending when asking for help...

🌲🌲🌲

Judge the product by its own merits, not by the Company that created it.

Don't dilute <good thing> by always trying to focus on, and drag conversation back to, <bad thing>.

🌲🌲🌲

2 minutes ago, Arika S said:

You could try to not be so condescending when asking for help...

Especially when the person he is being an ass to answered his question.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Xeon X5650 OC'd to 4.2GHz @ 1.35V (courtesy of @XR6)Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X58 RAM: 6x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws X GPU: Asus RX 570 Strix Storage: 512GB Samsung 850 Pro and 1TB WD Blue PSU: EVGA 600B Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: H100i V2, be quiet! Pure Wings 2 (two intake, two exhausting through radiator) Monitor: 3x Dell P2210 on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: It changes, but usually Focus FK-9000 Mousepad: Steelseries QcK XL Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and MEE M6 Pro

"If you don't measure things, it's not engineering; it's art." - Jack Ganssle

🏳️‍🌈

6 hours ago, Hakemon said:

The videos they linked were literally reviews on M1 Mac's, which is *ahem* exactly what you asked for.

Only the mac mini one was a review. The other 2 are shortcircuit unboxings/first impressions, not reviews.

F@H
Desktop: i7-5960X 4.4GHz, Noctua NH-D14, ASUS Rampage V, 32GB, RTX3080, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Thermaltake Overseer RX1, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Dell XPS 2 in 1 2019, 32GB, 1TB, 4K

GPD Win 2

***Thread locked ***

• Ensure a friendly atmosphere to our visitors and forum members.    
  • Encourage the freedom of expression and exchange of information in a mature and responsible manner.    
  • "Don't be a dick" - Wil Wheaton.    
  • "Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted.    
  • Remember your audience; both present and future.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv