Are we ever going to see the review of the M1 macs in LTT?

dbcooper
Go to solution Solved by Kilrah,
6 hours ago, Hakemon said:

The videos they linked were literally reviews on M1 Mac's, which is *ahem* exactly what you asked for.

Only the mac mini one was a review. The other 2 are shortcircuit unboxings/first impressions, not reviews.

It's been a long time since the M1 macs arrived at LTT, is there a reason why the review has been delayed so much? Is there even going to be a review?

Thanks!

Sold my build..

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Review of the laptops has been on floatplane for a few days, so should come to YT soonish

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

29 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

[A BUNCH OF RELEVANT YT IMBEDS]

Lol beat me to the punch, saw the title in the sidebar and showed up to do the same. 

1 hour ago, Skiiwee29 said:

1 hour ago, thermalgoop said:

Lol beat me to the punch, saw the title in the sidebar and showed up to do the same. 

Not very smart uh? Clearly this videos are not what I was asking for. But don't worry, another user mentioned that the video is already in floatplane so it should get to yt soon.

Sold my build..

2 hours ago, dbcooper said:

It's been a long time since the M1 macs arrived at LTT, is there a reason why the review has been delayed so much? Is there even going to be a review?

Thanks!

Given they don't get them before launch, and they have a ton of videos in their pipeline, I wouldn't necessarily call it delayed compared to the other videos they released. But as stated, should be on Youtube shortly.

1 hour ago, dbcooper said:

Not very smart uh? Clearly this videos are not what I was asking for. But don't worry, another user mentioned that the video is already in floatplane so it should get to yt soon.

The third video is literally his LTT channel video with the M1 Mac. So, uh, are you very smart, uh?

1 hour ago, dbcooper said:

He literally linked an LTT review of the M1 Mini lmao

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

2 hours ago, dbcooper said:

You could try to not be so condescending when asking for help...

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

2 minutes ago, Arika S said:

You could try to not be so condescending when asking for help...

Especially when the person he is being an ass to answered his question.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

6 hours ago, Hakemon said:

The videos they linked were literally reviews on M1 Mac's, which is *ahem* exactly what you asked for.

Only the mac mini one was a review. The other 2 are shortcircuit unboxings/first impressions, not reviews.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

***Thread locked ***

• Ensure a friendly atmosphere to our visitors and forum members.    
  • Encourage the freedom of expression and exchange of information in a mature and responsible manner.    
  • "Don't be a dick" - Wil Wheaton.    
  • "Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted.    
  • Remember your audience; both present and future.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv