Could a banner appear at the top during DDoS attacks?

pythonmegapixel

Something like this (wording could change, it might be a little too techy):

image.thumb.png.eff355fef415f1363325804c8931ab02.png

Just to inform people what's going down. That way there will possibly be fewer posts asking "what's going on, why is this happening" every time it happens.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

pythonmegapixel

into tech, public transport and architecture // amateur programmer // youtuber // beginner photographer

Thanks for reading all this by the way!

By the way, my desktop is a docked laptop. Get over it, No seriously, I have an exterrnal monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, ethernet and cooling fans all connected. Using it feels no different to a desktop, it works for several hours if the power goes out, and disconnecting just a few cables gives me something I can take on the go. There's enough power for all games I play and it even copes with basic (and some not-so-basic) video editing. Give it a go - you might just love it.

The DDoS protection is mostly automated, so we can't add a banner. Normally there aren't any topics posted about it, and the message in the Cloudflare page seems pretty clear to me, so I don't know how much difference a banner would make.

HTTP/2 203