Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My vpn just suddenly stopped working yesterday. i have 0 clue why . it just stopped and wont connect . i tried 3 different vpns and they all wont work. i tried using my phone hotspot and suddenly it works . can someone help me ? :/

Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course, let me take out my crystal ball and reveal all the lovely information you have provided! 

 

/s

 

Please can you tell us what you are using..what type of VPN...

CPU: i7 4790K |CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: Z97-A | RAM: 4x4GB Kingston Memory 1600mhz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 120GB Kingston V300 SSD | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

 

Audio: Behringer 302USB Xenyx 5 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Neewer NW-700 Mic | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card

 

Networking gear:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | HP MicroServer G7 NAS | Dell PowerEdge R210 II SCCM Server

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Sir Asvald said:

Of course, let me take out my crystal ball and reveal all the lovely information you have provided! 

 

/s

 

Please can you tell us what you are using..what type of VPN...

i used nord vpn , proton vpn , windscirbe vpn. ( btw when turning windsciribe on sleath mode it worked but too slow so i cant use it )

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, totodile said:

i used nord vpn , proton vpn , windscirbe vpn. ( btw when turning windsciribe on sleath mode it worked but too slow so i cant use it )

The obvious questions... did you reboot the machine and try again?  Specs of PC?  Location?  What else is running?

 

There are WAY too many things involved to just pin it down on a forum with your sparse information.

 

Uninstall and reinstall the VPN's?  Why on earth do you need 3?

Emma : i9 9900K 5.1Ghz - Gigabyte AORUS 1080Ti - Gigabyte AORUS Z370 Gaming 5 - G. Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3200Mhz - 750 EVO 512GB + 2x 860 EVO 1TB (RAID 0) - EVGA SuperNova 650 P2 - Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate 360mm - Fractal Design Define R6 - AOC AGON 35" 3440x1440 100Hz - Mackie CR5BT - Corsair Virtuoso SE - Logitech G910, G502 - Cooler Master Universal Graphics Card Holder

 

Plex : Ryzen 5 1600 (stock) - Gigabyte B450M-DS3H - G. Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 2400Mhz - MSI 1050Ti 4GB - 840 EVO 256GB + Toshiba P300 3TB - TP-Link AC1900 PCIe Wifi - Cooler Master MasterWatt Lite 500 - Antec Nine Hundred - Dell 24" 

 

Lenovo 720S Touch 15.6" - i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD, 1050Ti, 4K touchscreen

 

MSI GF62 - i7 7700HQ, 16GB 2400 MHz RAM, 256GB NVMe SSD + 1TB 7200rpm HDD, 1050Ti

 

Other Tech - 2021 Volvo S60 Recharge T8 Polestar Engineered - 415hp/495tq 2.0L 4cyl. turbocharged, supercharged and electrified.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dedayog said:

The obvious questions... did you reboot the machine and try again?  Specs of PC?  Location?  What else is running?

 

There are WAY too many things involved to just pin it down on a forum with your sparse information.

 

Uninstall and reinstall the VPN's?  Why on earth do you need 3?

A. ye i restarted my pc and router like 5 times .

 

B. i didnt install or run anything new it just suddenly stopped working

 

C. i did reinstall the vpns + i only used one but tested the other 2 only to see if they work

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, totodile said:

A. ye i restarted my pc and router like 5 times .

 

B. i didnt install or run anything new it just suddenly stopped working

 

C. i did reinstall the vpns + i only used one but tested the other 2 only to see if they work

Did you run virus/malware software?  Did you go anywhere that may have compromised your system?  Possibly since you're using a VPN in the first place...

 

Something caused it to stop working and that is either the VPN itself being compromised or something else in your system that is now compromised in some fashion.

 

Programs don't just stop working.  

 

Maybe reinstall Windows to be safe?

Emma : i9 9900K 5.1Ghz - Gigabyte AORUS 1080Ti - Gigabyte AORUS Z370 Gaming 5 - G. Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3200Mhz - 750 EVO 512GB + 2x 860 EVO 1TB (RAID 0) - EVGA SuperNova 650 P2 - Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate 360mm - Fractal Design Define R6 - AOC AGON 35" 3440x1440 100Hz - Mackie CR5BT - Corsair Virtuoso SE - Logitech G910, G502 - Cooler Master Universal Graphics Card Holder

 

Plex : Ryzen 5 1600 (stock) - Gigabyte B450M-DS3H - G. Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 2400Mhz - MSI 1050Ti 4GB - 840 EVO 256GB + Toshiba P300 3TB - TP-Link AC1900 PCIe Wifi - Cooler Master MasterWatt Lite 500 - Antec Nine Hundred - Dell 24" 

 

Lenovo 720S Touch 15.6" - i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD, 1050Ti, 4K touchscreen

 

MSI GF62 - i7 7700HQ, 16GB 2400 MHz RAM, 256GB NVMe SSD + 1TB 7200rpm HDD, 1050Ti

 

Other Tech - 2021 Volvo S60 Recharge T8 Polestar Engineered - 415hp/495tq 2.0L 4cyl. turbocharged, supercharged and electrified.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dedayog said:

Did you run virus/malware software?  Did you go anywhere that may have compromised your system?  Possibly since you're using a VPN in the first place...

 

Something caused it to stop working and that is either the VPN itself being compromised or something else in your system that is now compromised in some fashion.

 

Programs don't just stop working.  

 

Maybe reinstall Windows to be safe?

idk nothing at all changed . i was just watching a twitch stream normally and it disconnected , wont connect again. also when i tried using windscribe it gave me this error if that helps unknown.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

What happens when you click YES?

 

Do you NEED the vpn for watching Twitch?  Or trying to fake your region?

 

Maybe someone else can help.  I don't have much else since you say nothing changed at all.

 

 

Emma : i9 9900K 5.1Ghz - Gigabyte AORUS 1080Ti - Gigabyte AORUS Z370 Gaming 5 - G. Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3200Mhz - 750 EVO 512GB + 2x 860 EVO 1TB (RAID 0) - EVGA SuperNova 650 P2 - Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate 360mm - Fractal Design Define R6 - AOC AGON 35" 3440x1440 100Hz - Mackie CR5BT - Corsair Virtuoso SE - Logitech G910, G502 - Cooler Master Universal Graphics Card Holder

 

Plex : Ryzen 5 1600 (stock) - Gigabyte B450M-DS3H - G. Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 2400Mhz - MSI 1050Ti 4GB - 840 EVO 256GB + Toshiba P300 3TB - TP-Link AC1900 PCIe Wifi - Cooler Master MasterWatt Lite 500 - Antec Nine Hundred - Dell 24" 

 

Lenovo 720S Touch 15.6" - i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD, 1050Ti, 4K touchscreen

 

MSI GF62 - i7 7700HQ, 16GB 2400 MHz RAM, 256GB NVMe SSD + 1TB 7200rpm HDD, 1050Ti

 

Other Tech - 2021 Volvo S60 Recharge T8 Polestar Engineered - 415hp/495tq 2.0L 4cyl. turbocharged, supercharged and electrified.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Dedayog said:

What happens when you click YES?

 

Do you NEED the vpn for watching Twitch?  Or trying to fake your region?

 

Maybe someone else can help.  I don't have much else since you say nothing changed at all.

 

 

i actually need it for games mostly

Link to post
Share on other sites

-> Moved to Programs, Apps and Websites

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×