What's the best ubiquiti access point for signal

G_K

What's the best ubiquiti access point for signal as i live in a house that the walls are solid concrete bricks which the signal is lost by alot - with the asus ax11000 AP - the room of the AP  - 360mbps the next room - 160mbps so what ubiquiti access point for best signal for all the house  

Honestly nothing legal will have the power to blast through concrete walls, you will need to put multiple APs in so get several of the cheapest - UAP-AC-Lite. Mesh systems won't work very well as they need good signal to the mesh point to properly repeat it.

That being said, if 160mbps is too slow for whatever your usage is you shouldn't be on WiFi anyways, run a cable.

3 hours ago, Uknown0002 said:

What's the best ubiquiti access point for signal as i live in a house that the walls are solid concrete bricks which the signal is lost by alot - with the asus ax11000 AP - the room of the AP  - 360mbps the next room - 160mbps so what ubiquiti access point for best signal for all the house  

Concrete and WiFi dont mix. WiFi power output is controlled by the government. So, most of what's on the market is probably near the legal max of output power. If you need faster speeds I suggest looking in to running Ethernet. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.