Do people think that the next gen of ryzen processors (ryzen 6000) will still be on socket AM4 or will they move to AM5?

And if they will be on AM4, when do you think AMD will change socket?

(also sorry if they have already announced this but i couldn't find anything in a quick google search)

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

AMD has said from, the beginning AM4 will be supported until 2020.

That must've been until and including 2020 it seems.

I suspect the next gen of CPU's will be AM5, but it's anyone's guess really.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Ryzen 6000 will use a new socket 

Hi

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

hi

They'll get a new socket if there's reason for it ... if the DDR5 is mature enough and USB 4  (with thunderbolt stuff) is solid enough to be "first class citizen" 

imho DDR5 will be less important than pci-e 4.0 is now, and pci-e 4.0 is not THAT important or significant performance jump. 

And USB is f@#$ed ... it's already fast enough for most things and too few people use thunderbolt to matter that much.

May be worth for APUs but pretty much that's it.