Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Resource monitor display

I wasn’t quite sure what category this question would go under, but I am looking for a specific product and I don’t know exactly what it is called and I have looked everywhere. I’m hoping someone here is able to find it because I am at a loss.

Essentially I have seen a little display that plugs directly into a pcie lane, usually the one under the gpu with the intended purpose of displaying resource values of sorts. To my understanding you can set the monitor up to show a constant up to date cpu and gpu temperature which would make temperature checking very easy and not require much extra software running on the pc or having to minimize a program to look.

I am fairly certain this exists but I can’t for the life of me find it anywhere. I am not sure if I just am missing something obvious or my search parameters are bad. I really hope someone here is able to track this product down because I have all but given up on my search myself.

• 4 weeks later...

If anyone comes across this and is wondering the same thing, I came across it on youtube.