Logitech G Pro wireless battery percentage always showing 50% in G Hub

Liborio
As the title suggests, Logitech G Pro wireless battery percentage always showing 50% in G Hub.

Anyone know why this is or how i can fix this?

21 hours ago, Liborio said:
As the title suggests, Logitech G Pro wireless battery percentage always showing 50% in G Hub.

Anyone know why this is or how i can fix this?

I don't own Logitech peripherals (except a webcam), but I would assume you might have access to drivers and/or firmware? If so, see if you can update those (and the G Hub as well. Also, I know that Logitech has different software for the same things, depending on the region. At least, that has been my experience with them. Double check on a Logitech website in a different region just to make sure you have all the software available to you. I use one over the other for my webcam, because one of them isn't all that great lol). Otherwise, I do wonder if you may have to uninstall and reinstall them. If that still doesn't work, you'll have to contact Logitech to see if they are aware of this issue.

11 hours ago, Midevil Chaos said:

I don't own Logitech peripherals (except a webcam), but I would assume you might have access to drivers and/or firmware? If so, see if you can update those (and the G Hub as well. Also, I know that Logitech has different software for the same things, depending on the region. At least, that has been my experience with them. Double check on a Logitech website in a different region just to make sure you have all the software available to you. I use one over the other for my webcam, because one of them isn't all that great lol). Otherwise, I do wonder if you may have to uninstall and reinstall them. If that still doesn't work, you'll have to contact Logitech to see if they are aware of this issue.

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately have ensured it isnt drivers and tried reinstalling Logitech G Hub which is the most current and recommended software for this mouse :(

8 hours ago, Liborio said:

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately have ensured it isnt drivers and tried reinstalling Logitech G Hub which is the most current and recommended software for this mouse :(

I assume you have a dongle? See if you can place it in a different port. Windows will basically reinstall whatever and be like, "oh, you are plugging a new device." Even though it's the same. Maybe that will fix the issue.

15 hours ago, Midevil Chaos said:

I assume you have a dongle? See if you can place it in a different port. Windows will basically reinstall whatever and be like, "oh, you are plugging a new device." Even though it's the same. Maybe that will fix the issue.

Thanks for your response. I have tried this but same thing  apprently G hub is very buggy and there are multiple issues around such as this. Guess i just have to put up with it.