Looking for Star Wars RPG's

Onceinabook

My winter break is coming up and I want to start playing some of those old star wars RPG's. I was wondering which one to play, and if there's a particular order I should play them in. Thanks.

12 minutes ago, ragnarok0273 said:

Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy for the PSP.

Even if it doesn't qualify.

Ive played those before, but thanks ill take that into consideration for a replay

I know you asked for retro games, but Jedi Fallen Order is a great RPG-Adventure-Action game that you can often find 50% on sale.

Republic Commando was a great game, its not easy, and its unforgiving, but its a very well done game. can get it on steam. Knights of the Old Republic (original one) is a really good game too, nothing breathtaking about the graphics, but its the story that really counts.

19 hours ago, Coolmaster said:

I know you asked for retro games, but Jedi Fallen Order is a great RPG-Adventure-Action game that you can often find 50% on sale.

Thanks, but i have already played it. It is an awesome game

19 hours ago, BiotechBen said:

Republic Commando was a great game, its not easy, and its unforgiving, but its a very well done game. can get it on steam. Knights of the Old Republic (original one) is a really good game too, nothing breathtaking about the graphics, but its the story that really counts.

Thanks ill check them out

3 hours ago, Onceinabook said:

Thanks ill check them out

Note that Republic Commando, though a great game, is not an RPG. It is a squad based tactical shooter. Like Stockholmes said, Knight's of the Old Republic is also a great game but you may have to mod it for widescreen support. Have fun!

15 hours ago, aeterna789 said:

Note that Republic Commando, though a great game, is not an RPG. It is a squad based tactical shooter. Like Stockholmes said, Knight's of the Old Republic is also a great game but you may have to mod it for widescreen support. Have fun!

Thanks, ill defiantly check it out then. I'm assuming its like fallout tactics by that description

On 12/19/2020 at 1:47 PM, Onceinabook said:

Thanks, ill defiantly check it out then. I'm assuming its like fallout tactics by that description

certain squad members have different roles, so one is a demo, one is a lockpick, that kind of stuff. you can't just blow through on your own. and there are parts that you need the whole team for. It's very well done, but its a difficult game.

On 12/20/2020 at 2:47 AM, Onceinabook said:

I'm sorry, I should have also mentioned that its an FPS tactical shooter. 

Unless you want to play the mmo you've already played the only one I know to be a true rpg. 

Light customization exists in the force unleashed. 

On 12/22/2020 at 5:37 PM, fpo said:

Unless you want to play the mmo you've already played the only one I know to be a true rpg. 

Light customization exists in the force unleashed. 

I mean ive just started knights of the old republic and its defiantly am rpg