Will quadro p620 run Aoc cu34g2 @ 3440x1440 100Hz? Simple question, can't seem to figure it out. And will I need more than 1 cable?

alexthealex

Please help:

Will quadro p620 run Aoc cu34g2 @ 3440x1440 100Hz?

(monitor has 2 1.4 HDMI ports and 1 1.2 DP) (card has 4 mini DPs)

And will I need more than 1 cable to run at 100Hz?

(not for gaming, I know it's not a fast card)

Ty :)

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

51 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

Thanks, I've been looking through this but it's kind of hard to interpret as my resolution was not listed. What about a quadro p1000, I'm not sure about that one eather...

1 hour ago, a0l0e0x000 said:

Thanks, I've been looking through this but it's kind of hard to interpret as my resolution was not listed. What about a quadro p1000, I'm not sure about that one eather...

Is there a reason you want a quadro?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

6 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

Is there a reason you want a quadro?

Not really, but I am able to get an old office computer with p620 (perhaps p1000) at a very steep discount. I am also looking into reselling the quadro and buying something else but it is hard to fit most gpus in the HP EliteDesk 800 G2 Tower PC.

4 hours ago, a0l0e0x000 said:

Not really, but I am able to get an old office computer with p620 (perhaps p1000) at a very steep discount. I am also looking into reselling the quadro and buying something else but it is hard to fit most gpus in the HP EliteDesk 800 G2 Tower PC.

Fair enough, but it needs to be a really steep discount, there is zero market for an aging quadro. Yes, you can game on them, but very modestly and even in this xmas-time I"m not seeing old quadros move.