Blackscreen Crash and Buzzing sound

Mirazu232

I keep getting blackscreen and buzzing sound out of my speaker after few hours of browsing the web. I just updated my gpu driver yesterday that's when it started acting up. I tried reinstalling the gpu driver with DDU, but my old driver is gone and installed the only old driver on the AMD driver site. I'm updating my windows now I don't know if that will be helpful or not. 

GPU:  RX560

What happens after the black screen? Does it ever come back up on its own or do you have to reboot the system?

I've had this before and instead of it being driver related, it was actually that the SATA port on my motherboard connected to my HDD was damaged. Took me a while to get to the bottom of that. I moved it to a different port and it was okay.

CPU: i5-4690K @ 3.5GHz || MoBo: Asus H81M-C || RAM: 16gb Kingston HyperX Blue || Cooler: Stock intel cooler || GPU: Palit GTX 1050 || PSU: Can't remember exactly but know it meets the needs of my components || Case: White Falcon Case || SSD: Kingston 120GB || Storage: WD Blue 1TB

Nothing, it just stays there. I need to manually turn it off

If I were you I would just open it up and check the connections to the harddrive and the motherboard, maybe even try swapping slots on the board as I had to do. If it is something that simple then you might save yourself hours of troubleshooting.

CPU: i5-4690K @ 3.5GHz || MoBo: Asus H81M-C || RAM: 16gb Kingston HyperX Blue || Cooler: Stock intel cooler || GPU: Palit GTX 1050 || PSU: Can't remember exactly but know it meets the needs of my components || Case: White Falcon Case || SSD: Kingston 120GB || Storage: WD Blue 1TB

I changed it, I'll wait for a few hours if it still occurs i'll be back

9 minutes ago, Mirazu232 said:

I changed it, I'll wait for a few hours if it still occurs i'll be back

Nice one, it's at least worth a try :)