cup at 90-100 procent for no reason

wolfff

so i aint got nothing on and it gets to 90-100 procent. why is that? 

check task manager as simplest hat there mightbe malware or unknown app putting hihg usage

Spec: Macbook Air 2017    

ProcessorPU: ii5 (I5-5350U |    

| RAM: 8GB LPDDR3 |

| Storage: 128GB SSD 

| GPU: Intel HD 6000 |

| Audio: JBL 450BT Wireless Headset |

Agree with @Wolfycapt. Check for viruses/malware on your system. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

37 minutes ago, wolfff said:

so i aint got nothing on and it gets to 90-100 procent. why is that? 

How do you know "nothing" is going on? At the very least open task manager and sort processes by CPU usage to find the one causing it.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

11 minutes ago, Eigenvektor said:

How do you know "nothing" is going on? At the very least open task manager and sort processes by CPU usage to find the one causing it.

atleast listen to what i sayd, i saw no weird tasks being on or programs so idk if its a virus but thats probably the case so ill just scan 

6 hours ago, wolfff said:

atleast listen to what i sayd, i saw no weird tasks being on or programs so idk if its a virus but thats probably the case so ill just scan 

Nothing in your original post suggests that you opened task manager and sorted processes by CPU usage.

So you're saying you see high CPU usage in task manager, but if you look at prcoesses none of them are shown as using anything?

That could very well be a virus or e.g. bitcoin miner hiding itself to profit from you.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply