logitech g pro wireless un-reliable

DaytonY

I doubt linus or his team will see this but with the secret shopper videos about pre builds have been done again fallowing up with the issues there I would like to see a peripheral segment with issues each company has because I am having one heck of a time getting logitech to respawn to my emails to get my g pro wireless replaces/fixed.

I have two g pro wireless mice because I like the feel of the mouse in my hands and the mouse has 4 buttons 2 on each side making it a simple yet easy to use mouse for fps games where I can ping go prone and throw a grenade or what have you with being easy to access along with the mouse being wireless, light, long battery life, and low input lag. The issue I have had the my first g pro wireless was it started to double click, the warranty process seemed to be resendable but I knew shipping would take a while so I got a second one while waiting for the replacement. When I got the replacement I left it in the box just in case something happened to the one that I got. Fast forward 1 year (the present) the left click on the mouse stopped working altogether. I was thinking no big deal ill just open the warranty mouse open and start the process again. The warranty process is done all through email and took Logitech 9 yes 9!!! days to reply back to my simple email saying my left click has stopped working on the mouse to get a reply back with a copy and past trouble shooting steps, that fair I got trouble shooting steps with my basic email to start the warranty claim but 9 days to reply back (1 business week) is insane. It is going on the 16th day of sending a total of 7 emails where most of the time was reply back to the email saying its a hardware issue I have a second mouse and it works, and the broken mouse does not make a clicking sound when pressed, then waiting a 4-5 days for a reply. 

I hope no one has an issue with a logitech product because it is looking like it might take me 1 month just to get confirmed that a warranty replacement is needed, and I know covid is an issue but this process is done through email and the employees could be easily working from home. If anyone has had issues with getting a replacement product from logitech or if the process went well for you I would like to hear your story on it because I am considering a different manufacture for peripherals. 

I forgot to mention 2 of those emails where from my asking if my email was received after waiting 5 days, and the first email was an automated email starting the ticket. I am not sure if I am being un resendable with the time frame but with this still going on after 16 days and continuing to get results on being confirmed for a warranty replacement or not  

I made another post on a similar Logitech Mice issue, although nothing about claiming warranties since there is non in my country.

I hope everything sorts out for you. I am myself looking for another reliable brand to shift to.

That does not sound good, here in the united states Logitech offers a 3 year warranty so I was assuming there products would last at least 3 years. If you find another brands let me know but I guess I have small hands and the razer deathadder felt big and difficult to reach the top side button.