How to transfer data from a broken phone to another

WoodyWoo

So I broke my s7 LCD and I now have another s7 but to transfer my data i need both phones to be working, Is there a way to get around this?  please help I have some game data that I really would like to keep

If the phone isn't turning on, I don't see any way that the android data transfer program could run. If your game data is on flash memory and not a microSD card, your only real option would be expensive data recovery. 

Main PC:

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X • Noctua NH-D15 • MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk • 2x8GB G.skill Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CL16 • MSI VENTUS 3X GeForce RTX 3070 OC • Samsung 970 Evo 1TB • Samsung 860 Evo 1TB • Cosair iCUE 465X RGB • Corsair RMx 750W (White)

Peripherals/Other:

ASUS VG27AQ • G PRO K/DA • G502 Hero K/DA • G733 K/DA • G840 K/DA • Oculus Quest 2 • Nintendo Switch (Rev. 2)

Laptop (Dell XPS 13):

Intel Core i7-1195G7 • Intel Iris Xe Graphics • 16GB LPDDR4x 4267MHz • 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD • 13.4" OLED 3.5K InfinityEdge Display (3456x2160, 400nit, touch). 

Got any questions about my system or peripherals? Feel free to tag me (@bellabichon) and I'll be happy to give you my two cents. 

PSA: Posting a PCPartPicker list with no explanation isn't helpful for first-time builders :)

Just now, bellabichon said:

If the phone isn't turning on, I don't see any way that the android data transfer program could run. If your game data is on flash memory and not a microSD card, your only real option would be expensive data recovery. 

it is on just a black screen. i can make it take screenshots

the only real data I want is from my game, i just dont know how to access the data transfer if i cant see it

23 minutes ago, WoodyWoo said:

it is on just a black screen.

sounds like the lcd could just be replaced and you would be back in business.  get yourself a $30 repair kit off ebay, it is fairly easy to fix, watch a repair video and just take your time.  This is really your only option besides taking it to someone to do it for you.