Ryzen 3600x - Stock Cooler

Omid123457

Hello,

I recently completed my first ever build. It runs well, and I've played around with my fan curves a bit, mainly trying to learn what works and what doesn't. In my research, I came across a program called HWINFO, And i am using it to monitor my thermals. My issue is, I'm worried my thermals are high, even for a Ryzen CPU. I have attached them as an image. I'm going between 40ish to 60 degrees, with averages in the 50s. I'm using the stock wraith stealth cooler, so I wasn't expecting amazing temps, but the 60s are worrying me a bit. Is there anything I can do to try and reign things in a bit as is, or is this par for the course with my cpu and cooler?

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

idle temps.PNG

2 minutes ago, glenalz81 said:

Stock cooler, not ideal.  Temp limit, 95c.

You're fine.

Understood, thank you, that puts my mind a little more at ease. Ill save up for a better cooler within the year, so hopefully ill get better thermals at that time!

stop worrying and have fun! pcs are smart. they get too hot they shut down. if that doesn't happen you don't have issues! anything 85 and below is fine.

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

5 minutes ago, Badger906 said:

stop worrying and have fun! pcs are smart. they get too hot they shut down. if that doesn't happen you don't have issues! anything 85 and below is fine.

Lool, thank you! I will try, but idk if ill ever stop worrying. Im sure once Civ 6 finishes downloading, ill forget all about it!