iPhone 6 Leaks – Ultra Retina Screen, 2.6GHz A8 Processor, OİS (UPDATED)

Mr.Duck

really home they start using NFC and stop with BS " i will do and i want let me stick to the stone ages"

also wireless charging come on apple  !!!

With how long it took them to deliver simple things like pull down menus and even stuff as basic as giving us the option to change the background of the phone I wouldn't hold your breath. It will be awhile before they change something so significant. 

Here is a list of common fallacies. Which ones have you used today?

I don't see them massively increasing the clock speed of the CPU, they have never increased that much. I would expect 1.6 GHz or 1,9 GHz at the most.

Also if they keep making the phone slimmer and slimmer the battery life will only get worse so there is no way they'll implement full hd.

On that note, how thin they can go is not an issue. The issue is should they even go thinner? Take a look at iPod Touch 4th Generetion. It was thin, had a curvy back and holding it felt terrible. It was just too thin, I could not use that thing without a case. It had a pathetic battery life too.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

What's the point of having such a slim phone? I wouldn't mind it being double the thickness if that gave me like double to battery life.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.

On that note, how thin they can go is not an issue. The issue is should they even go thinner? Take a look at iPod Touch 4th Generetion. It was thin, had a curvy back and holding it felt terrible. It was just too thin, I could not use that thing without a case. It had a pathetic battery life too.

I have an iPod touch 4th gen and you are right it is to small to be used without a case, but on the battery issue I get 4-5 days out of mine and it is over 3 years old (I got it day 1).

I no longer use it for playing games it is not only used as a music player but it is used for at least 1-2 hours a day and it is not charged most nights and it seems to do quite well for itself. 

GPU: Gigabyte HD7970 | Mobo: ASUS Z97i PLUS | CPU: 4790K

HDD: Samsung 1tb SSD | Disp: 3x Asus 23.6" 1080p

RAM: 16gb Kingston Hyper X | Case: None

absolutely fake specs (non sense).

there is no way Apple would jump from 1.3Ghz to 2.6Ghz on the new A8.

there is also no way they would release a 5.7" display

Yeah, we're all just a bunch of idiots experiencing nothing more than the placebo effect.

Still using one of these bad-boys, just so my parents can contact me when needed.

samsungsmooth1-463x480.jpg

Wont be buying a "smartphone" any time soon.  Have no practical use for one.

i bet the battery life is better than any smartphone on the market lol

I love how they always say .22 inches thin instead of .22 inches thick. it's just another annoying apple marketing thing. They just can't bring themselves to use the word thick when describing their products lol.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Look for all idiots who think the battery life sucks....

C'mon, I own an S4 and it's equally bad. One and Nexus 5 too doesn't have anything great. As far as I see most android phones only last for about one day even on standby, except anything above 3000 mAH. iPhone. On the other hand iPhone 5s does last for about three days on standby with the amazing horsepower packed in. Also the phone is really small and the battery capacities only half on its counterparts. If an android phone with that much power had the same capacity, it wouldn't even last an hour!

Apple has amazing battery life on their other products like Mac and iPads. If they are going to increase the size of the device, there will be a huge improvement in battery life too

I love how they always say .22 inches thin instead of .22 inches thick. it's just another annoying apple marketing thing. They just can't bring themselves to use the word thick when describing their products lol.

It's not our fault that you didn't get it. .22 inches will be a horrible thing to hold, you might cut your hand...

And when they do talk about the thinness, they always tend to show the previous product side by side. And it's not apples statement, it's the sites statement

Ultra retina, how about ultra battery life.

Read my comment on the 4th or 3rd page

Ultra retina, how about ultra battery life.

you mean same battery life because apple actually uses IGZO. 

Desktop: Intel i5-3570K (stock) | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | G.Skill RipJaw 16GB 1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB | EVGA GTX 680 SC+ 2GB | Fractal Design R4 | Windows 8 Pro (soon to have dual boot Mac OS X)

Retina Macbook Pro : Intel i7-3840QM | 16GB 1600 MHz | 256GB SSD | Nvidia GT 650M 1GB | Mac OS X 10.8.5

lol that curved back is gonna make the phone so fun to use on a table or any flat surface.

You do know its a mockup right

You do know its a mockup right

I don't they care

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

looks cool

cant wait for the android that makes all of this not a jail cell lol

also just got a HTC one to replace my GS2X pretty damn happy

i dont know if a smart phone can get better for me then an htc one

The reasons why I liked the iphones because they were small and now you get 4.7" crap. If they would use a quad core this time they deserve to die.

The reasons why I liked the iphones because they were small and now you get 4.7" crap. If they would use a quad core this time they deserve to die.

so you are opposed to upgrades? 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Aw man. Not a big fan of iOS, but this phone looks smooth! Probably still going with a Nexus 5 or HTX M8. But damn...

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

Some dual core phone cpus are better than quad cores.... :P

people making fun of ultra retina are prolly the same people claiming one of the reasons their andriod is better is cause it has higher resolution...

btw, f*ck apple and their stupid huge 4.7 inch screen

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

a bigger screen is not an upgrade for a phone

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

Some dual core phone cpus are better than quad cores.... :P

that doesn't makes automatically make the A8 a poor performing quad core. 

a bigger screen is not an upgrade for a phone

and that's where our opinions differ. 

Spoiler

Useless upgrades yes. Most things we do except playing games are running off a single core so what benefits do we have from a quadcore if we never play a game? Don't think Ios is going to allow you to turn the cores off. Corecount is just one big gimmick in the mobile market. I liked apple for not going Samsungs corecount crap.. Retina is probably a first class gimmick what doesnt even exist.

I was thinking about getting a 5S but its just too big, going to get a 4S instead. Downgrading can be sometimes better :P

It's rare to see brands making nice stuff with grey as color, the iphone 6 looks fenomenal.

if apples offers a better battery life than the LG G2, then ill buy it

Or just faster charging time. A belgian university found a way to charge high capacity batteries much faster.

Some dual core phone cpus are better than quad cores....  :P

Yeah exactly but benchmarks on mobile devices mean nothing. 

that doesn't makes automatically make the A8 a poor performing quad core. 

Hmmm...but will u buy an iphone 6 when it comes out...??