Canada and US: LG 32" 144Hz 1440P Gaming Monitor with FreeSync (works in G-Sync Compatible) - $399 CAD with free shipping / $299 USD

Delicieuxz

LG 32GK650F-B 32" VA-panel 144hz FreeSync monitor with height-adjustment, rotate, tilt, and pivot. It's 20% / $100 off in Canada, at $399 CAD, and is sold and shipped by Amazon - which should mean hassle-free returns and exchanges, if it's needed.

Canada: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07FLGR2PN/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_1?smid=A3DWYIK6Y9EEQB&psc=1

It's currently out of stock from Amazon.ca (though other Amazon sellers have it in-stock at a higher price), but it can be back-ordered at the sale price and it will ship once it comes back it stock.

It's also now on sale in the US, for $299 USD: https://www.newegg.com/p/N82E16824025915?Item=N82E16824025915

Reviews of the monitor are very positive, and owners report that it works flawlessly in G-Sync Compatible mode.

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

And to think I purchased a 24' with the same specs for 629.99 just a couple years ago, damn

Pizza is the best food group

It's now also on-sale in the US, for $300 from Newegg: https://www.newegg.com/p/N82E16824025915?Item=N82E16824025915

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

7 hours ago, Delicieuxz said:

It's now also on-sale in the US

image.png.8e9847d1719535746f448226a6f5dd26.png

😱😍

Spoiler

image.png.7255f22924257fa6e4c17475c3eab283.png

😭

Good news: it's on sale at walmart and b&h too (amazon OOS) https://pcpartpicker.com/product/LyCD4D/lg-32gk650f-b-320-2560x1440-144-hz-monitor-32gk650f-b

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

fuckkkkk I just spent half my paycheck on fucking pizza, THIS IS WHY I NEED TO SAVE.

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

On 12/14/2020 at 3:53 PM, Letgomyleghoe said:

fuckkkkk I just spent half my paycheck on fucking pizza, THIS IS WHY I NEED TO SAVE.

............. How much pizza did you order?

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

On 12/14/2020 at 12:53 PM, Letgomyleghoe said:

Was it at least very good pizza?

I think he might have been the guy who bought pizza for 10000 bitcoin.

But on topic - size isn't everything, I still would prefer LG UltraGear 27GL850-B for 400€

I edit my posts more often than not

2 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

............. How much pizza did you order?

5 large boxes of multi topping pizza and 5 large boxes of breadsticks.

2 hours ago, Delicieuxz said:

Was it at least very good pizza?

It was great pizza, at least in my opinion. Have you ever heard of round table?

AMD blackout rig

2 hours ago, Tan3l6 said:

I think he might have been the guy who bought pizza for 10000 bitcoin.

I wonder how that guy is doing today.

25 minutes ago, Letgomyleghoe said:

It was great pizza, at least in my opinion. Have you ever heard of round table?

I hadn't. But it looks like there are some in the distant area. Their website pizza photos sort of resemble Dominos pizza in appearance.

I love pizza. So, can't really fault the spending.

3 minutes ago, Delicieuxz said:

I hadn't. But it looks like there are some in the distant area. Their website pizza photos sort of resemble Dominos pizza in appearance.

I love pizza. So, can't really fault the spending.

it's well worth it, the crust is more of a traditional crust unlike domino's, there's no bits of Parmesan or garlic butter. but that's all justified with the toppings.

AMD blackout rig

21 hours ago, Letgomyleghoe said:

it's well worth it, the crust is more of a traditional crust unlike domino's, there's no bits of Parmesan or garlic butter. but that's all justified with the toppings.

Just wanted to throw this out there: making pizza is cheap and it's really easy to make it way better than any chain. I'll mainly talk about traditional styles of pizza.

Dough:

Sauce:

• Kenji Lopez-Alt sauce, just adjust pepper flakes to your liking. Use different tomatoes to adjust sweetness (San Marzano, roma, plum, etc.)

Cheese:

• Whole milk mozzarella with parmigiano reggiano (real parmesan) sprinkled on top.
  • 60% regular mozzarella 20% parmigiano reggiano 20% pecarino romano
  • 75% regular mozzarella 25% provolone

If you try it and enjoy it look into pizza steels, they can drastically improve a good oven pizza.

Pizza is good shit. I've been basically off the forums for nearly two years but I had to hop in for this shit.