scythe fuma 2 vs Cooler Master MasterAir MA620M

Mling

Which one cools better?

-----------------------------------------

I have the scythe fuma 2 in my current build. My upcoming upgrade will be fully decked out in RGB. I have a spare RGB fan I plan on putting in my scythe. I only use one CPU fan currently - i discarded the slim front fan as it doesnt actually do much in my case, and on my new motherboard it will cover my RGB ram.

I saw the cooler master ma620m for sale. It looks nice and I bet it will look nicer if i drop my RGB fan into it and have light bleeding out the heatsink.

But there is no way I will be happy if it does not cool as good.

Fuma 2 not even a question The masterair has such massively varying quality and cooling performance due to it it's just a bad cooler to buy. The fuma 2 is totally fine with just the middle fan

I only remember the Fuma 1 being quite a good performing but relatively loud cooler if that is anything to go by for the Fuma 2.

I don't know anything abaut the CM. It looks similar to the threadripper monster aircooler they had. If that was anything to go by it is probably also pretty good.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

ooh mixed responses. 

9 minutes ago, GER_T4IGA said:

I only remember the Fuma 1 being quite a good performing but relatively loud cooler if that is anything to go by for the Fuma 2.

fuma 2 is super quiet but i will be swapping the fan out for a RGB fan.

12 minutes ago, jaslion said:

The masterair has such massively varying quality and cooling performance due to it it's just a bad cooler to buy.

I believe this is a tautology.

6 minutes ago, Mling said:

I believe this is a tautology.

Yup but point still stands. The coldplate of the cooler is almost always bowed significantly resulting in bad contact and thus resulting in bad heat transfer which then relates to high temps. Hence why it's a bad cooler. Very few units are actually good and those perform pretty good but it's quite frankly just gambling. The severity can go from totally fine to overheating within seconds.