LTT Store mouse pad release date?

Longshot
Go to solution Solved by WhitetailAni,
1 hour ago, Longshot said:

if your on a very small budget, id get a mouse pad off Ali Express, my current one is from ali express, i bought the mousepad because i wanted to support LinusMediaGroup.

you can get them there for like 5-10$ depending on what you buy

https://www.aliexpress.com/af/Mouse-Pad.html?d=y&origin=n&SearchText=Mouse+Pad&catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20201228152812

then maybe you can get the logic board as well.

but if you want specifically the Linus Team one, i totally get that, its beautiful and Linus and the team make great videos

I'm not after a mousepad as a mousepad. I just like the look of it.

I'm probably going to get the logic board.

I use adblocker and want to support the channel somehow (plus they're gorgeous)

Any clue when they might come out?

Trust me, when they come, you will get the info from all doors and windows. Just hope that scalpers don't buy it all.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

8 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

Trust me, when they come, you will get the info from all doors and windows. Just hope that scalpers don't buy it all.

Linus posted a story more than a week ago about a ShortCircuit video coming on them "very soon" and a subsequent launch on lttstore.com. No updates since. I guess they hit some roadblock...

I just wanted to order one but most of the bigger sizes are "sold" out ... thats just bad marketing and definitely not how it was marketed in the last videos ...

4 minutes ago, TheBelgarion said:

I just wanted to order one but most of the bigger sizes are "sold" out ... thats just bad marketing and definitely not how it was marketed in the last videos ...

when they announced it on wan show they sold something like 1/3 of their inventory in minutes

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

6 minutes ago, TheBelgarion said:

Conspiracy theory: LTT paper launches the larger sizes just to sell the smaller sizes, since they're smaller and use less material, they profit more! 

-remove tin foil hat-

No but seriously, I can see people wanting to cover more area on their desks so the larger ones sold out immediately lol

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

The size that fits my desk in depth (1200mm x  600mm) is still not wide enough.

It's 24" deep by 60" wide, so the only thing that comes close is the 1200x600 one, but still not wide enough...

Plus it's out of stock.

elephants

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2020 at 9:32 PM, ragnarok0273 said:

The size that fits my desk in depth (1200mm x  600mm) is still not wide enough.

It's 24" deep by 60" wide, so the only thing that comes close is the 1200x600 one, but still not wide enough...

Plus it's out of stock.

got one the second they were available, they are beautiful as hell

Just now, Longshot said:

got one the second they were available, they are beautiful as hell

I didn't have the monies until I got Christmas money.

And by that point, poof! All gone.

elephants

Just now, ragnarok0273 said:

I didn't have the monies until I got Christmas money.

And by that point, poof! All gone.

hope you get it man! linus usually updates when theyre back in stock

5 minutes ago, Longshot said:

hope you get it man! linus usually updates when theyre back in stock

I'm torn between saving up for a mousepad or a replacement logic board for my iMac G5.

elephants

1 minute ago, ragnarok0273 said:

I'm torn between saving up for a mousepad or a replacement logic board for my iMac G5.

if your on a very small budget, id get a mouse pad off Ali Express, my current one is from ali express, i bought the mousepad because i wanted to support LinusMediaGroup.

https://www.aliexpress.com/af/Mouse-Pad.html?d=y&origin=n&SearchText=Mouse+Pad&catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20201228152812

but if you want specifically the Linus Team one, i totally get that, its beautiful and Linus and the team make great videos

1 hour ago, Longshot said:

I'm not after a mousepad as a mousepad. I just like the look of it.

I'm probably going to get the logic board.

elephants