Can anyone help me find a good looking mouse that pairs well with this retro looking mech keyboard

ScriptKiddo

Hey people with better taste than me!

i found this great retro looking wireless mechanical keyboard on amazon (https://www.amazon.com/Keychron-Wireless-Bluetooth-Mechanical-Keyboard/dp/B07Y9Y69N7)

Problem is it doesn’t look great next too gaming mice (too much rgb and individual parts next to the clean keyboard) look at the 2 pictures to see what I mean.

can anyone help me find nice wireless gaming mouse to pair with this keyboard?

C5D20E62-FDB3-47EA-A1DF-C6A5BEDAAAD9.jpeg

7073391D-F129-4412-9463-294FF862805E.jpeg

The Logitech G Pro wireless is great and doesn't look gamery. I use it myself and it's the best mouse i ever had.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

Both previous suggestions are great,

also maybe take a look at the g604

going of looks alone id honestly get an mx ergo if you like trackballs.

thanks guys! These are all great but I think ima go with mousenobs g604, now I got a great keyboard in mouse I have to wait till summer to buy (summer jobs) I’ve already spent/asked for a lot of money for christmas, too bad computer crap is so expensive And I’m a poor highshcool student D; 

here my pcpartpicker list for my summer build if your curious (I also wanna show off a little :p)

I would go with the tomahawk for the motherboard if you can afford it.

The h510 is a really beautiful and HOT case ... hope you don't mind those temps to be a bit high.  I would try to find something with an open front panel if you can ... like the phanteks p400a

as for the mouse I thought the keyboard was more retro than that ... something like the durgod fusion look like ... I would have suggested the xtrfy line of mouse cause they make a retro color mouse with grey and red that look exquisite. 

I9 10850K

EVGA RTX 3080 TI FTW3 ULTRA

32 Gb Crucial Balistix ddr4 3600mHz 16-18-18-38

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

Fractal Design Ion+ 860W platinum

Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 360mm

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

TeamGroup L5 3D Lite 1 Tb sata SSD