Let the hate for Dell flow.

asquirrel

@LinusTech

Thank you for this. The hate for Dell makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside. I was never part of sales, I was enterprise engineering, but the mountain of shit that is dell is so much larger than you can possibly imagine. I have my old EMC badge that I could send you to prove I worked there (my dell badge had to be given back when I quit years back). But yea, just...fuck Dell. If you can confirm what that one guy has and go into a public nuke war with Dell, I will sit back and happily Michael Jackson popcorn and watch Dell burn. I have Reese's cups if you have marshmallows!

Instead of them burning, I wish they would stop cutting budgets and using cheap call centers, and actually employing people who knows their stuffs

Spoiler

Like_That's_Ever_Gonna_Happen_Banner.jpg

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

12 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

Instead of them burning, I wish they would stop cutting budgets and using cheap call centers, and actually employing people who knows their stuffs

Reveal hidden contents

Like_That's_Ever_Gonna_Happen_Banner.jpg

Fundamentally, we want the same thing. But I worked there, and I know burning it to the ground is the only way it gets better.

10 hours ago, asquirrel said:

Fundamentally, we want the same thing. But I worked there, and I know burning it to the ground is the only way it gets better.

I had a job like that. It actually happened, after I left. It was satisfying, but all of my coworkers got shafted really bad out of the deal.

"Don't fall down the hole!" ~James, 2022

"If you have a monitor, look at that monitor with your eyeballs." ~ Jake, 2022