New Phanteks P400A connect RGB strip

I bought a new Phanteks P400A to replace my old P400S. The old one was banged up and I wanted a white case. I have a separate Phanteks led strip in the old case and want to put that in the new one. However I can't find the connector for it and it is driving me nuts.

The old case has a 4 pin connector with a nice large label on it saying "Connect this connector with Phanteks Multi-color LED strips only".

I've gone through the new case multiple times but can't find a similar connector. There is a D-RGB cable, but that is for connecting to the mobo (as I understand it).

Am I missing something here, the 'quick' manual seems to suggest the connector should be there.

Anyone have any ideas?

Added a picture of the connector in the old case and the led strip connector.

IMG_20201206_190914.jpg

IMG_20201206_190818.jpg

IMG_20201206_190829.jpg

Update for people who run into the same problem in the future.

Apparantly Phanteks changed how the connection works in the newer cases. You're now supposed to use the D-RGD (addressable RGB) connection. They've also created new RGB cables for this with the new connection.

I was able to mess around a bit with a cable which connects the old connector to the D-RGB connector, however that messes up how the RGB in the whole case works (only white). My final solution was to connection the cable directly to the motherboard, so separately from the case RGB stuff. That led me to figure out that Phanteks D-RGB does not work well with the addressable RGB for ASRock motherboards. I the end I was able to set the cable to blue and changed the fans to blue manually.

So quite a hassle.