Random PSU brand, Competitive or less than normal price, beautiful look (sleeved or black cables), only available in Iran (local). May I trust?

3D Printed Save Button

Anyone heard of brand named Green?

They make PSUs, cases, fans, and coolers (air or water). I will link you to their website but please answer my question. May I trust them? I didn't find any sort of video about them in YouTube.
Their website: https://green.ir/

WHAT TO DO???

Have a nice computing and don't forget to save your files and games :))

I would not trust them if you care about your parts. The few models I could find on ebay showed like 28A on the 12v line for a 650w PSU compared to a quality PSU of the same wattage that will do like double that.

Edit:

See information below from other people. I must have found off-off-brand versions on ebay or something :D

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

I don't understand your question of "trusting a brand". We don't need to trust a brand to make a good product, when we can factually check whether the product is good or bad by reading reviews.

When I buy a graphics card, I don't just look at brands and think "man, I really hope the GPU I bought turns out to be a fast one... I do trust MSI to make good graphics cards, after all". Instead of that, I read graphics card reviews and know exactly how fast they are, how loud they are, and how hot they are, so I know what product I'm getting. There's no trust involved when I know the facts.

If you're interested if some particular products by Green are good, let us know which specific products you're interested in. We will try to find their reviews, and tell you if they're alright.

If you're looking to buy a PSU for your computer, include your planned setup, your budget, and which PSUs besides Green are available to you.

I would go with a more notable psu brand, for example, coarshair or evaga. It all depends on how much wattage you need. I have a 450 watt psu in my gaming system and it is more than enough.

JUST MAKE SURE IT IS RATED 80+ BRONZE, 80+ GOLD, 80+ PLATINUM OR 80+ TITANIUM!!!

Didn't look into their other products but if we're talking about PSUs, they seem to be pretty open about what they are, showing internals and stuff on their website. Most of them seem to be made either by Sirfa / High Power or CWT. Some seem to be pretty high-end even. Still, there are zero reviews on them which isn't good, but if they're considerably cheaper than analogs from more known brands and you have limited budget i see nothing wrong with using them. Look up what models are better ones in our resident PSU tier list (pinned at the top of this forum section).

Tag or quote me so i see your reply

2 hours ago, SUBSCRIBE TO LTT said:

I would go with a more notable psu brand, for example, coarshair or evaga. It all depends on how much wattage you need. I have a 450 watt psu in my gaming system and it is more than enough.

JUST MAKE SURE IT IS RATED 80+ BRONZE, 80+ GOLD, 80+ PLATINUM OR 80+ TITANIUM!!!

Brand does NOT mean good. Brand whatever can make good AND bad PSUs.

EFFICIENCY RATING does NOT make it good either!

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

4 hours ago, Amir.A.M said:

Anyone heard of brand named Green?

They make PSUs, cases, fans, and coolers (air or water). I will link you to their website but please answer my question. May I trust them? I didn't find any sort of video about them in YouTube.
Their website: https://green.ir/

WHAT TO DO???

Yeah.  I know Green.  It's about the only quality stuff you can get in Iran.

BUT.... There is NO SUCH THING as a "good brand".  Every company out there makes a full range of products, including Green.  There's good stuff and bad stuff. If you're interested in a Green PSU, you should state which model and what you intend to power with it.

Wow...

Well, so I want to buy a Green GP-530A-EUD 80+ Bronze and a Green Striker case. Fans are included in the case and it had a mesh front panel for airflow...

BTW my parts: I was planning on a RTX 2060 (not super, if there is a RTX 3060 non TI anywhere soon, I will wait)

An i5 10400f, asus prime b460 plus (asus is the only motherboard brand available in Iran, so if you have any suggestions you should know that) 8×2 16 GB DDR4 3000MHz CL16.

Nothing fancy

1 hour ago, Amir.A.M said:

Wow...

Well, so I want to buy a Green GP-530A-EUD 80+ Bronze and a Green Striker case. Fans are included in the case and it had a mesh front panel for airflow...

BTW my parts: I was planning on a RTX 2060 (not super, if there is a RTX 3060 non TI anywhere soon, I will wait)

An i5 10400f, asus prime b460 plus (asus is the only motherboard brand available in Iran, so if you have any suggestions you should know that) 8×2 16 GB DDR4 3000MHz CL16.

Nothing fancy

Honestly, it's a good unit.  It uses MOSFET SR instead of Schottky diodes.  Has DC to DC.  There's a lot of people here buying a lot worse to power way higher end parts.

11 minutes ago, jonnyGURU said:

Honestly, it's a good unit.  It uses MOSFET SR instead of Schottky diodes.  Has DC to DC.  There's a lot of people here buying a lot worse to power way higher end parts.

What about the case?

5 hours ago, Amir.A.M said:

Green GP-530A-EUD 80+ Bronze

Pretty budget stuff, same platform as Riotoro Builder 500/600W and Chieftec Proton BDF-S so if you want to get some about it you can look up reviews for these units instead. Still, no telling how different are components Green use but looking at photos they have on the site, at least capacitors are still Teapo (decent stuff). It is good for RTX2060 ? Eh, barely i'd say, maybe you can get UK+ or High Performance+ instead for a bit more ?

Tag or quote me so i see your reply

If I want to say the reason of this choice it will be off topic but a short answer for why didn't I choose the UK+ one, is Iranian Rial value vs USD. Minimum wages in Iran equals 160 USD per month, so "a bit more" for you is "really much" for us in Iran. Also EVGA, Zotac and some other PC part brands are not available in Iran (USA boycotts 😔) and we have to choose between buying from Green and TSCO (another brand) which are cheaper or go for the premium stuff from Cooler master, Gigabyte, Asus or MSI (actually MSI stuff in Iran is assembled by Green, but with a MSI badge so there is no difference).

I got my answer about the PSU. What about Case?