Upgrading the PC you guys did for me a few years ago.

SnipingBow

Yo guys so it's been a while since you helped me with my PC build (below). It is outdated and was wondering if you could help me upgrade it. Either I will upgrade it or just buy a PS5.

Honeslty my first build was disapointing in a sense that every game I played had issues. Maybe it's becaue I updated my monitor from 1080 to 2k and had the same build (duh). But I feel like I always have to do some tweaking before playing a game on PC, when on a console it's just a plug and play.

I am not here to have a debate. I just want to see if it is worth for me to upgrade and have a smooth experience on PC. Can you suggest an upgrade that would give me good FPS and nice graphics? I have a BENQ GW2765 for a monitor if that helps.

Budget (including currency): 700$ CAD or about 550$ USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Cyberpunk 2077 and other triple A titles

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($230.01 @ Vuugo) 
Motherboard: ASRock H97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($73.98 @ Newegg Canada) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($99.99 @ Canada Computers) 
Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 390 8GB Video Card  ($424.37 @ Amazon Canada) 
Power Supply: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($114.75 @ Vuugo) 

Ima be honest I think console is gonna be by far the best value here, basically 3070 performance for at most $630 CAD + tax for a PS5 disc edition (assuming you can get one), since you are only playing games on it. 

Just the GPU alone you're looking at spending at least $560 CAD for a base 3060ti, and that doesn't include anything else while still getting the same or worse performance as the new consoles.