Why won't my pc boot with 2 ram sticks?

Hi.

So this is a weird problem, but my pc wont boot with 2 ram sticks.

It only boots with 1 stick, doesn't matter which slot or stick.

My motherboard is ASRock b450m-hdv r4.0 and my ram is PNY XLR8 DDR4 2666mhz (2x8gb).

The really weird thing is, i have another pc with MSI B450 Tomahawk max, and it boots without any problems on my PNY memory.

I have 2 HyperX Fury DDR4 3200mhz 8gb sticks on that pc, and i tested those memories on my ASRock pc, and it booted with 2 sticks.

So in a nutshell my problem is that i can't boot my ASRock pc with 2 PNY sticks(i can with 2 HyperX sticks set to 2666), but i know every slot and stick works.

(And no, switching the HyperX sticks to my ASRock pc, and putting my PNY sticks to my MSI pc IS NOT AN OPTION!)

Also i have all necessary drivers up to date, just checked with IObit driver booster 8.

Im not sure if i have the latest UEFI, but atleast i think i do :D .
And all XMP profiles are set correctly.

Can this be some kind of compatibility issue?

Thanks!

It doesnt sound like a compatibility issue since your motherboard supports ram at speeds up to 3200 MHz. Neither stick of ram is dead, you tested both of them. Neither DIMM slot is dead. Try clearing your CMOS by removing the cmos battery and then replacing it after a couple of minutes. Make sure your pc is off and your power supply is set to off and then ground yourself by touching the case or psu. The cmos battery looks like a silver circle. I dont know if this will help but if it doesnt we can try something else. Also, what are the rest of your system specs? 

Set your UEFI to the default settings. Turn off the XMP Profile. And yes updating your Firmware may help.

2 hours ago, TechnologyNoobus said:

It doesnt sound like a compatibility issue since your motherboard supports ram at speeds up to 3200 MHz. Neither stick of ram is dead, you tested both of them. Neither DIMM slot is dead. Try clearing your CMOS by removing the cmos battery and then replacing it after a couple of minutes. Make sure your pc is off and your power supply is set to off and then ground yourself by touching the case or psu. The cmos battery looks like a silver circle. I dont know if this will help but if it doesnt we can try something else. Also, what are the rest of your system specs? 

Ok, i'll try this tomorrow when i have time👍

And my specs:

Cpu: Ryzen 5 2600

Gpu: GTX 970

Psu: Chieftec 700w non-modular

Ssd: i don't remeber the exact model but it is a Toshiba 120gb (i know, it's a bit tiny but it will do for a boot drive)

2 hours ago, whm1974 said:

Set your UEFI to the default settings. Turn off the XMP Profile. And yes updating your Firmware may help.

Allright, i will try this tomorrow as well👍

5 minutes ago, TechnologyNoobus said:

This didn't work, still won't boot with both ram sticks..

4 minutes ago, whm1974 said:

Didn't have any effect..