Fan spins but it doesn't light up

terminator5105

the fans are 120mm argb fans and these fans came pre-installed with my recently bought chiptronex gx3000 rgb cabinet like a day ago. and they were working fine till a system restart . there are three system fans the three fans are hooked up to one another with 4 pin connectors and the last fan is connected to the case rgb strip wire which has a sata port for direct psu power . i took it out and plugged it in but still nothing is changing the fans are spinning with the same speed as they were before but the lights do not work . 

9 hours ago, terminator5105 said:

the fans are 120mm argb fans and these fans came pre-installed with my recently bought chiptronex gx3000 rgb cabinet like a day ago. and they were working fine till a system restart . there are three system fans the three fans are hooked up to one another with 4 pin connectors and the last fan is connected to the case rgb strip wire which has a sata port for direct psu power . i took it out and plugged it in but still nothing is changing the fans are spinning with the same speed as they were before but the lights do not work . 

3 PIN RGB HEADER

The Case comes with 3 pin RGB header which helps to control the RGB color mode using motherboard software. The 3 pin ARGB sync connector must be connected to the motherboard 3pin ARGB header.

Then the RGB button on top of the case, should be pressed and held for 5 seconds for the function to change to motherboard control channel.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

i know it does and thanks for the reply but the fans do not show up in aura and the led button is not changing the light so i thought that this woudn't work as well any more ideas