Display Issue/EZ-Debug GPU Light Turns-On at first start

Hi all, so I had co-built my first PC recently and everything is running normally except for one issue.

When I first power-up my PC the following things happen:

• All the PC internal LEDs turn on, all fans spin and the display turns on (display is connected to GPU via HDMI).
  • Then EZ-Debug light on the motherboard turns on for the GPU and the display (which is now black screen) says Nothing is detected.

So what I normally do is, hold the power button for a good 5-10 seconds to shutoff the PC, then press the button again to turn it on. Now everything is normal and the monitor detects the PC.

This issue happens consistently where I have to turn on the PC, shut it down, only for it to detect on the second try. If I shutdown the PC for long durations (4 hours) this problem comes up, if less than 30 mins the problem is not there.

During the time that this started, the GPU drivers and BIOS were up to date (October 2020), since then I haven't downloaded the latest drivers (in fears of worsening the situation).

Solutions I have tried that did not work:

• Reseat the GPU and RAM,
  • Check the cable connections,
  • Test with a different monitor via HMDI on GPU and Mobo,
  • Went into the BIOS to see if there was anything out of the ordinary (none I could see with my inexperienced eyes),

Read up on some forums, but none specifically for this issue I think?  The problem is more of a quality-of-life issue since the PC runs normally, just a tedious way of opening it.

PC SPECS:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor, 4200 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s), stock cooler

GPU: MSI Radeon RX 5600 XT DirectX 12 Gaming X 6GB 192-Bit     Driver: 20.10.1 

MOBO: B450 GAMING PRO CARBON MAX WIFI (MS-7B85)      BIOS Ver.: American Megatrends Inc. 2.20, 6/10/2020
RAM: GeIL EVO X II AMD Edition 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3000 (PC4 24000), XMP-profile activated

PSU: XPG Pylon 650W 80+ Bronze

Windows OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit