CYBERPUNK 2077 (WORTH IT OR NOT)

Ayush008

Hello guys,

Hope you are doing well !!

Stay safe and healthy!!

{Your opinion is highly valuable for me }

As you all know that CD red project key title Cyberpunk 2077 (most anticipated title)has been finally released.
I know many of you guys have almost played it and  most of you have  ended it.

Tell how many of you liked this title , and how many of you hate it and why? 

Do you think I should buy this title or not ? 

(Feel free to share your opinion)

1 minute ago, Chionele said:

Not specifically hyped, but looking forward to playing it. Will play on Steam.

Thnx @Chionele,

for sharing your opinion!! 

Can't wait for 5 years after it's out and is $5 provided it's as well renowned as the witcher 3. 

Not really caring for the genitals customization. 

I'm looking forward to it fucking tanking. Too many warning signs of a key development hell title to not be a disappointment.

If it's genuinely good, I will eat my words, but I don't see it being good at all.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

I'll wait and see the reviews. The Witcher 2 and 3, at launch, had shoddy controls. I remember TW2 being so bad that I quit playing until an update about 6 months later came out that fixed them. I'm expecting there to be control issues at launch.

Originally i pre-ordered it for PC when they first went up but there have been so many delays that my PC is feeling a little inadequate now so i cancelled and ordered it for my new PS5 instead, going by the recent digital foundry videos, i think i made the right choice. 

I'm looking forward to it. 

I don't know if it's going to be as good as we all hope, but I'm pretty sure it's at the very least going to be a decent open world RPG, and certainly miles better than all the Ubisoft and EA open world trash. I also figure I'm going to like the game more than I otherwise would simply because of the lockdown. 

Ryzen 1600x @4GHz

Asus GTX 1070 8GB @1900MHz

16 GB HyperX DDR4 @3000MHz

Asus Prime X370 Pro

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

Noctua NH-U14S

Seasonic M12II 620W

+ four different mechanical drives.

To me it is an easier sell than Witcher 3. 

I bought Witcher 1 and did not like the controls. I bought Witcher 2 and I thought the writing was terrible. I still pre ordered Witcher 3 and my family thought I was nuts since they knew I did not like the first two.

What I liked about most about Witcher 3 was the quality control. It had no Monday morning textures and no Friday afternoon models. It looks like it was made by one person.

They learned their craft with 1 an 2 so 3 was a charm. Now we will see if the systems they put in place to make Witcher 3 a success are still in there. 

Or they could crash and burn like BioWare did, like Bethesda did and others.  

This is my first pre order since Mass Effect Andromeda. I hope it is not my last.   

RIG#1 CPU: AMD, R 7 5800x3D| Motherboard: X570 AORUS Master | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB DDR4 3200 | GPU: EVGA FTW3 ULTRA  RTX 3090 ti | PSU: EVGA 1000 G+ | Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic | Cooler: EK 360mm AIO | SSD#1: Corsair MP600 1TB | SSD#2: Crucial MX500 2.5" 2TB | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG42UQ

RIG#2 CPU: Intel i9 11900k | Motherboard: Z590 AORUS Master | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB DDR4 3600 | GPU: EVGA FTW3 ULTRA  RTX 3090 ti | PSU: EVGA 1300 G+ | Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO | Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | SSD#1: SSD#1: Corsair MP600 1TB | SSD#2: Crucial MX300 2.5" 1TB | Monitor: LG 55" 4k C1 OLED TV

RIG#3 CPU: Intel i9 10900kf | Motherboard: Z490 AORUS Master | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB DDR4 4000 | GPU: MSI Gaming X Trio 3090 | PSU: EVGA 1000 G+ | Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic | Cooler: EK 360mm AIO | SSD#1: Crucial P1 1TB | SSD#2: Crucial MX500 2.5" 1TB | Monitor: LG 55" 4k B9 OLED TV

RIG#4 CPU: Intel i9 13900k | Motherboard: AORUS Z790 Master | RAM: Corsair Dominator RGB 32GB DDR5 6200 | GPU: Zotac Amp Extreme 4090  | PSU: EVGA 1000 G+ | Case: Streacom BC1.1S | Cooler: EK 360mm AIO | SSD: Corsair MP600 1TB  | SSD#2: Crucial MX500 2.5" 1TB | Monitor: LG 55" 4k B9 OLED TV

On 12/6/2020 at 12:13 AM, fpo said:

Can't wait for 5 years after it's out and is $5 provided it's as well renowned as the witcher 3. 

Not really caring for the genitals customization. 

Thnx @fpo,

for sharing your opinion !!

infact it’s the first title that I ever heard , regarding  genitals customisation !!😂😂

anyways we have lot of other stuffs to explore  !!

6 hours ago, jones177 said:

To me it is an easier sell than Witcher 3. 

I bought Witcher 1 and did not like the controls. I bought Witcher 2 and I thought the writing was terrible. I still pre ordered Witcher 3 and my family thought I was nuts since they knew I did not like the first two.

What I liked about most about Witcher 3 was the quality control. It had no Monday morning textures and no Friday afternoon models. It looks like it was made by one person.

They learned their craft with 1 an 2 so 3 was a charm. Now we will see if the systems they put in place to make Witcher 3 a success are still in there. 

Or they could crash and burn like BioWare did, like Bethesda did and others.  

This is my first pre order since Mass Effect Andromeda. I hope it is not my last.   

Thnx @jones177,

I agree with your point !! We all make mistakes, don’t worry about Tht !! 
It depend upon person to person. May be some people will like it , some ppl will love it and some will remain indifferent !!

depend upon your requirement !! 

6 hours ago, Giganthrax said:

I'm looking forward to it. 

I don't know if it's going to be as good as we all hope, but I'm pretty sure it's at the very least going to be a decent open world RPG, and certainly miles better than all the Ubisoft and EA open world trash. I also figure I'm going to like the game more than I otherwise would simply because of the lockdown. 

Thnx @Giganthrax,for sharing your opinion !! Your explanation is quite logical !!

there’s reason why it will be better then EA or Ubisoft open world titles ,CD red project  take more then 8 years to develop ( just like rockstar title , most probably) this title. Now , if you have watched the trailer, they have shown their  dense and unique night city world. They have lot of different territories, playable mode , characters , chaos etc.

11 hours ago, Totallycasual said:

Originally i pre-ordered it for PC when they first went up but there have been so many delays that my PC is feeling a little inadequate now so i cancelled and ordered it for my new PS5 instead, going by the recent digital foundry videos, i think i made the right choice. 

Thnx @Totallycasual,

First of all congratulations for your ps5 !!

Playing next  gen title on next gen console , awesome 😎!!

Happy hunting !!

15 hours ago, Inelastic said:

I'll wait and see the reviews. The Witcher 2 and 3, at launch, had shoddy controls. I remember TW2 being so bad that I quit playing until an update about 6 months later came out that fixed them. I'm expecting there to be control issues at launch.

Thnx @Inelastic,

I will say smart move !! 

So which website you prefer for review ?

20 hours ago, handymanshandle said:

I'm looking forward to it fucking tanking. Too many warning signs of a key development hell title to not be a disappointment.

If it's genuinely good, I will eat my words, but I don't see it being good at all.

@handymanshandle

Hahah !!Good sense of humour.

you can wait and check the review first.

1 hour ago, Slottr said:

-Cleaned-

Lets not start arguments here

Only discussion ,not argument !😬

1 hour ago, Ayush008 said:

Thnx @fpo,

infact it’s the first title that I ever heard , regarding  genitals customisation !!😂😂

anyways we have lot of other stuffs to explore  !!

In saints row the third you can adjust the size of male genitals or female chests in the character customizer. 

5 hours ago, fpo said:

In saints row the third you can adjust the size of male genitals or female chests in the character customizer. 

SR3 also had multiple (three or four) voice options for the main protagonist in both genders. Really loved that game despite all its shortcomings.

9 hours ago, fpo said:

I c ..!!

Im not fan boy of saints row series , haven’t played it !

Preloading now as I type this message...

spacer.png

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

47 minutes ago, GamerDude said:

Always quite funny when people who could download the unencrypted version faster than they'll finish the decryption still opt for the preload.

I'm probably special in the fact that I don't really care much for cyperbunk 2077. It sounds cool and all but my hype is going to kerbal space program 2 and There Is No Game: Wrong Dimension.

Quote me for a reply, React if I was helpful, informative, or funny

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

3 hours ago, Letgomyleghoe. said:

I'm probably special in the fact that I don't really care much for cyperbunk 2077. It sounds cool and all but my hype is going to kerbal space program 2 and There Is No Game: Wrong Dimension.

Thnx @Letgomyleghoe,

for your response !! I appreciate it. 👍👍

Infact I saw the review on (gamespot) and I was lil bit shocked. 

here have a look-

C82E28C9-1139-4D4E-BB6F-AD308AA6A7CB.jpeg

6664D629-609B-43B4-9C32-FD56183BA3D4.jpeg

4 hours ago, GamerDude said:

spacer.png

Thnx @GamerDude,

for sharing the screenshot.

Bdw have you seen the review on gamespot, before pre-purchasing it ?