Need Advice for "mixed purpose/home" Headphones

kanister

Hi dear Audio-Community!

I am looking for some new headphones and am seeking your advice. 
When I recently moved I had to uninstall my surround speaker setup and have not jet found a place where I can reinstall the setup at the new place. It might be that I can not reinstall them at all :/ But that's another topic.
Since I moved I dug out my old AKG on ear wired headphones which I have used for the past month but they are starting to fall apart. I do not really have much experience with headphones, that's why I am looking for help. 

What I am looking for: I want good sound quality of course but recently it has been bumming me, that the Headphones do only have a cable. I usually do walk around from time to time when I am working at home and I always had to put the headphones down because of the short cable. Id like something that has the option to use it wireless. But if it also has the option to attach a cable (for better sound quality? or not having to use the battery) that would be great. 
My old AKGs are on ear and closed back so they do isolate pretty good, to the point that I have to take them off if I want to understand what my SO is trying to tell me for the third time :P So maybe open back would be better? 
Noise cancelling is not a must, since I am planning to mostly use them at home and it is usually comfortable quiet. When commuting I prefer to use wireless in ears I have because they are way smaller but their quality and isolation is nothing that I would like at home. 
A few times a week I play games with them but I think most headphones are fine for that, the surround effect is done by the PC anyways i think.
They should also be comfortable. I think the soft on ear feel of my old ones is okay because they are pretty light but I do not mind over ear headphones either as long as they are not huge and heavy. (My dead is rather small) I also prefer them to look "classy" and not like the average gaming headset. A microphone is also no priority. My current ones also don't have one and I don't really need one.

What I intend to use them for: (maybe you can tell something from that.) Watching movies, playing games, listening to music, listening to some yt videos or podcasts while I am doing something else at home or working. 

So to summarize: 
Important:
Sound quality, accuracy

Comfortable and no "flashy" design
Wireless and wired operation
Not too much isolation

Not important: 

Microphone

Noise cancellation

I hope I gave you some information that you can work with, if not you can of course ask :) I appreciate any help in finding a new pair of headphones since I have not much experience with headphones in particular and I feel like its a topic worth many hours of research until i would know whats out there and what to buy and what not. Oh and budget is around 100-300$ or € i guess. 

Thanks again and have a nice day! 

The Audeze Penrose or Mobius might meet your needs. The Mobius just has slight latency issues when it comes to wireless. Another decent option might be the drop panda as ive been hearing some really good things with it. On the open back side of things the deva would be a good option if your looking for a nice wide sound

7 hours ago, rice guru said:

The Audeze Penrose or Mobius might meet your needs. The Mobius just has slight latency issues when it comes to wireless. Another decent option might be the drop panda as ive been hearing some really good things with it. On the open back side of things the deva would be a good option if your looking for a nice wide sound

Interesting. I am currently reading about those. I also found another one that might be intersting. What do you think of the Bowers & Wilkins PX5?

On 12/5/2020 at 4:15 PM, kanister said:

Interesting. I am currently reading about those. I also found another one that might be intersting. What do you think of the Bowers & Wilkins PX5?

I've never tried them personally so I cant actually say much on them unfortunatel.

I might get the Sennheiser momentum 3 wireless or the PX5. I'll see if I can test them anywhere first.
Thanks for your opinions and help!