MSI A320M-A PRO MAX DDR4 3200Mhz Support issue.

• Following is my pc configuration:
  1. AMD Ryzen 3 3100
  2. MSI A320M-A PRO MAX
  3. Corsair LPX 16GBx2 3200MHz (CMK16GX4M1E3200C16)
  4. Kingston A2000 NVMe 500GB
  5. 2.5" 1TB Seagate 5400RPM
  6. Gigabyte 1660 Super OC
  7. Antec VP500P Plus
  8. Ant eSports ICE-100TG
  9. 6 cabinet fans (2000 RPM)
  10. Windows 10 Home x64

When ever I use both ram sticks (16*2), my pc gives bsod repeatedly (Stop code: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR). but no issue while running on single ram (either stick.)

I used memtest86 to be sure that ram sticks are not faulty.
I also used furmark for gpu stress test, & gpu almost reached almost 83 degree C but no bsod.
While running all test on single stick in either slot on board, & I faced no isssue.
But as soon as I switched to both sticks, starting to face bsod.

From what I gather, it is an issue with motherboard or bios. But any help or solution will help?

Thanks in advance.

1607156450666.JPEG

Update to the latest bios, if you aren't on that one already. The latest bios was from July this year.

Manually configure the RAM down to 3000 Mhz or 2933 Mhz and see if the problem happens again.

A320 is the "value" chipset, without overclocking, with minimal features on the motherboard, motherboard manufacturers don't put as much work in the bios as with the other chipset boards

3200 Mhz is considered overclocking memory on this chipset, and it's listed as such on the motherboard page as well, so it's not 100% guarantee.

Your motherboard would probably be happier if you add some tiny heatsinks on the cpu vrm  and optionally on the integrated graphics / SoC vrm ... directly to the left of cpu socket (left is io shield and cpu vrm, right is memory slots and memory vrm, top is integrated video card), here's examples : https://www.amazon.com/s?k=vga+ram+heatsink&ref=nb_sb_noss_1

You can buy tiny heatsinks with double sided adhesive tape pre-applied so you can easily clean the surface with some alcohol wipes (or sanitary alcohol or acetone aka nail polish remover) while the motherboard is turned off, then simply press down the heatsinks for a few seconds to stick heatsinks to those tiny chips.

5 hours ago, mariushm said:

Update to the latest bios, if you aren't on that one already. The latest bios was from July this year.

Manually configure the RAM down to 3000 Mhz or 2933 Mhz and see if the problem happens again.

A320 is the "value" chipset, without overclocking, with minimal features on the motherboard, motherboard manufacturers don't put as much work in the bios as with the other chipset boards

3200 Mhz is considered overclocking memory on this chipset, and it's listed as such on the motherboard page as well, so it's not 100% guarantee.

Your motherboard would probably be happier if you add some tiny heatsinks on the cpu vrm  and optionally on the integrated graphics / SoC vrm ... directly to the left of cpu socket (left is io shield and cpu vrm, right is memory slots and memory vrm, top is integrated video card), here's examples : https://www.amazon.com/s?k=vga+ram+heatsink&ref=nb_sb_noss_1

You can buy tiny heatsinks with double sided adhesive tape pre-applied so you can easily clean the surface with some alcohol wipes (or sanitary alcohol or acetone aka nail polish remover) while the motherboard is turned off, then simply press down the heatsinks for a few seconds to stick heatsinks to those tiny chips.

Thank you for suggestions.
I am trying both sticks at 2933MHz. Will test on 3000MHz as well.
Will bios update (with updated AGESA patch) be able to solve this issue if MSI provides any?