RTX 3070, Ryzen 7 3700x, Low FPS

OzGaming

Hey guys, i have a RTX 3070 and a 3700x Ryzen. My frames are almost halfway what they should be according to benchmarks, and it’s insanely annoying because i know somethings not right. Help please.

RTX 3070, Ryzen 3700x, 2 Sticks of 16GB Trident Z RAM, Kraken Z63 AIO, MSI Mag Tomahawk X570, 650W EVGA PSU

3D Timespy numbers were lower than avg, i got a score of 10,000.

Already tried w reinstalling my graphic card drivers, RAM speeds are fine, and in correctly. 

35 minutes ago, OzGaming said:

Hey guys, i have a RTX 3070 and a 3700x Ryzen. My frames are almost halfway what they should be according to benchmarks, and it’s insanely annoying because i know somethings not right. Help please.

RTX 3070, Ryzen 3700x, 2 Sticks of 16GB Trident Z RAM, Kraken Z63 AIO, MSI Mag Tomahawk X570, 650W EVGA PSU

3D Timespy numbers were lower than avg, i got a score of 10,000.

Already tried w reinstalling my graphic card drivers, RAM speeds are fine, and in correctly. 

Have you checked heat levels?  Timespy numbers mean nothing to me.  I don’t know if that’s high, low, or normal. 

Also the speed and cas of the ram would be a lot more functionally useful than brand.  If the memory is really slow or you have (not XMP, but that thing that’s the same as XMP but for AMD) off your memory could be running at 2133

Edited by Bombastinator

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.