Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

LTT Dbrand Sticker Bomb Wrap

Sorry if this doesn't belong in the General Discussion forum but I recently purchased The Sticker Bomb wrap from Dbrand and it still hasn't been delivered. When I check the website, it says my order is still processing. Has anyone else had any problems with this too? I understand that things are slower now thanks to a certain virus going around and it to also doesn't help that this was a limited time drop so they're probably making them as the orders come in but if I remember right the Dbrand site said something along the lines of "it'll be shipped out by the end of November"(I might be misremembering that though). I sent them an email asking about it but I've still not heard back. Again I apologize if this is posted in the wrong forum, I've been an LTT fan for a few years but have never been to this site so please forgive me for my lack of understanding. I hope everyone is having a great morning, afternoon, day, week, or whenever you read this!!

Have fun waiting.
Here's my latest order and no, it's not delivered yet, even if it says so on their page.

image.thumb.png.467c7eeaea912eb3b948f6f215b41232.png

05Gb/s - USB 3.2 Gen 1 (USB 3.0)

10Gb/s - USB 3.2 Gen 2

20Gb/s - USB 3.2 Gen 2x2

40Gb/s - USB 4.0, Thunderbolt 3, Thunderbolt 4

Some Wallpapers I created

that's whack. I'm sure this isn't LTT's fault by any means and I hate to say this because I like what they do but...I think I'll get a refund and try my luck at getting the new MKBHD skin. If that falls through again, shame on me. Thanks Senzelian!

5 minutes ago, MCsquared said:

I'm sure this isn't LTT's fault by any means

Of course it isn't.

LTT has nothing to do with Dbrand, other than taking up sponsorship money and being made fun of by them.

When did you send your email to them? Expect a few days of delay. Maybe hit them up on Twitter if needs be.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3600 / GPU: Radeon HD7970 GHz 3GB(upgrade pending) / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

I bought it on the 5th and the very last time I messaged them was on the 30th. they said 4 to 7 days and I'm on day four, I know I'm early but I was/am excited for it. I'll tweet them maybe sunday and see what happens. Thanks TetraSky!

Definitely chat to DBrand for that. They have been VERY good to me in terms of order times and support. I've bought probably 4-5 different sets of skins now over a year, including the stickerbomb pack, and it's never taken more than 2-3 weeks for it to arrive. Good luck!